Below links to some (not all) Adelaide Cyclists discussions re Adelaide City cycling.
Belatedly adding some links (but not necessarily all links).
146. Excited for 4 lanes of traffic! ACC meeting tonight – posted by BJ on 7-Mar-2017 – Humorous message for those who prefer vehicles over bikeway – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/excited-for-4-lanes-of-traffi...
147. Gawler Pl upgrade - have your say – posted by Heather on 24-May-2017 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/gawler-pl-upgrade-have-your-say
148. North Terrace Tram Extension - it's grim – posted by Ian Radbone on 20-Aug-2017 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/north-terrace-tram-extension-...
149. Collision at Sir Donald Bradman Dr and West Tce bike path – posted by Kim Commuter on 2-Jun-2017 – A hit-run on 2-Jun-2017 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/collision-at-sir-donald-bradm...
150. "Extreme risk" Frome St overhaul won't meet expectations – posted by Paul Jorgensen on 28-Jun-2017 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/extreme-risk-frome-st-overhau...
151. Changes to Greenhill Rd clearway bike lane times from late Jun-2016 – posted by Simlin on 19-Apr-2016 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/changes-to-greenhill-rd-clear...
152. Ride2Work and breakfast 18-Oct-2017 – Posted by Heather on 11-Oct-2017 - https://adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/ride2work-and-breakfast-1...
153. Sharrow at roundabout – posted by Equal2Lance on 10-Oct-2017 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/sharrow-at-roundabout
154. Flinders and Franklin to be killed off? – posted on 10-Nov-2017 by Wayne B – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/flinders-franklin-to-be-killed-off
155. Bike lane termination at new Rundle St + East Tce intersection – posted by Dan on 25-Nov-2017 – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/bike-lane-termination-at-new-rund...
156. Suggestion of ACC congestion charge – posted by Wayne B on 28-Nov-2017 – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/suggestion-of-acc-congestion-tax-...
157. Be cautious of traffic changes in CBD – posted by Heather on 4-Jan-2018 -- https://adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/be-cautious-of-traffic-ch...
159. Frome Street Bikeway – posted by on Equal2Lance2 on 26-Jul-2018 – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/frome-street-bikeway
160. Peacock Rd parking - finally (Mike Turtur Bikeway to King William St) – posted by Equal2Lance2 on 28-Sep-2018 – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/peacock-road-parking-finally
Clearway / no parking between 7am and 10am, on the western side of Peacock Rd.
161. Rail crossings of Torrens Rail Junction Project still closed – posted by Peter Bolt on 7-Oct-2018 – War Memorial Dr to John E Brown Park / Park 27a is still closed. –
162. Western Park Lands path open again – posted by Equal2Lance2 on 19-Oct-2018 – between Glover Av and Port Rd in Adelaide – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/western-parklands-path-open-again
163. Is it a bike lane? – posted by Equal2Lance2 on 30-Oct-2018 – Kintore Av, Adelaide. Permitted bicycle lane in SA since Sep-2014. – adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/is-it-a-bike-lane
164. Riding on North Terrace – posted by Ian Radbone on 26-Nov-2018 – https://adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/3086792:Topic:1080568
165. Hazardous blue RRPMs or cat eyes – posted by Heather on 1-Dec-2018 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/hazardous-blue-rrpms-or-cat-eyes
Recently in North Adelaide, RRPMs have been installed incorrectly close to the kerb, rather than near the road centre. I know of a cyclist who crashed on a bumpy RRPM and broke his arm.
If you see incorrectly installed blue RRPMs, please let me know the location and extra detail. I will compile a list to report to the authorities.
166. Lost for words on this one – posted by Equal2Lance2 on 7-Apr-2019 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/lost-for-words-on-this-one
Watch out for cycling hazard on Frome Rd bike path. Construction scaffolding is currently blocking the bike path. See link for more info and photos.
167. AC discussion – Movement and Transport Planning – posted by Heather on 3-May-2019 – www.adelaidecyclists.com/forum/topics/movement-and-transport-planning
Cr Helen Donovan and City of Adelaide submitted a successful motion to the Local Govt Association.
Meeting of Greater Adelaide Region Organisation of Councils (GAROC), 4-Mar-2019
168. Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings -- posted by Peter B on 6-May-2017 --
Short traffic light green phase at cemetery entrance on West Terrace, Adelaide. Finally improved by May-2019 for cyclists using the shared path.