Hi All,

The shock announcement that Adelaide Cyclists forum is closing in Oct-2016.
Say goodbye to Adelaide Cyclists
Friday 21-Oct-2016 from 6.00pm at The Wheatsheaf Hotel, 39 George Street, Thebarton
http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/events/say-goodbye-to-adelaide-cycl...

THANKS immensely to web manager Gus who did a great job over seven years. Did you notice his avatar headwear change over time?

After a break from seven years of cycling advocacy, I hope to start a simple website for the five groups I coordinated, amalgamated into the one Adelaide BUG. So expect an emailed invite to join. More info on these changes in the pending (and last) newsletter BUG News which I will forward in a few days.

I have the email addresses of members who opted to receive the newsletter. If you have not sent me your email address, would appreciate it now to invite you to join the pending new website for Adelaide BUG, etc.

While you can, collect contact details of your AC friends and cycling groups. If you coordinate an AC group, send a group message with pertinent hints. Copy your favourite info before the AC forum and its links close.

THANKS to everyone who contributed to AC and my five groups. I learnt much in coordinating the groups and producing the newsletters.
I will miss my AC friends, many I ‘met’ only online. I will miss all AC members, and their contributions to my advocacy and cycling knowledge in general. I will miss the social aspects of meeting members in person, and online most days. If you want to keep in contact, or catch up for a (cyclist’s mandatory) coffee in the city, email me via Adelaide BUG.

Cheers, Heather, Coordinator

Adelaide BUG, Prospect BUG, Look For Cyclists, Vote For Cyclists, Stolen Bicycles Adelaide

Views: 114

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service