Where In The World Is My Bike?
A few of these minor brain teasers popping up on sydneycyclists of late .
Here is a local one ;-) I was actually photographing the local flora (eek!) in the first instance.

Views: 12322

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Berri Werri Track in Belair?

Nope, sorry, getting further away.

An Eagle Mountain Bike Park trail somewhere?

Correct. If you get there on a weekday you can be the only person on the tracks, and the scenery is nice. I usually ride in from the top gate via Hillcrest Avenue (top left on the map), do some green and blue trails predominately downhill, then exit via the Mt Barker Rd gate and ride the bike track back up to Crafers. A good morning's workout and well worth a visit IMHO.

Nice one Jilden! One of the groovy things as to this kind of thread are the new places. My turn with the camera me thinks lest someone jumps in ;-)

OK time's up. I took my new e-bike away this weekend and did a nice ride on Sunday morning. Here's a picture of it on a short named bike trail that happens to connect to a much longer more famous one. The post is a trail marker, pity you can't see the labels on it.

WITWIMB?

I'm gonna guess your down south, general Mclaren Vale area?

PS: I've been offline for a little over a week - the phone line on the street got broken.

Nope, I'm not south of the city.

The trail connects with the Mawson?  Being morning, direction looking is in the SE quarter?  I am struggling with the landscape (a good ride though).  The range visible is part of Mt Lofty Ranges i.e. not further north?

Yes, the connecting trail is the Mawson and the direction is correct. The area is to the north of what is considered to be the Mt Lofty ranges.

Just south of Melrose?

Well it's definitely south of Melrose but I'm not sure how far "just" is. If you rode there from Melrose you'd want all day up your sleeve.

A bakery visit might be helpful.

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service