Where In The World Is My Bike?
A few of these minor brain teasers popping up on sydneycyclists of late .
Here is a local one ;-) I was actually photographing the local flora (eek!) in the first instance.

Views: 13167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It isn't Mile End common.

Braund Park, bounded by Braund Bikeway and Cochrane Terrace, in Prospect.

Heather , you are correct! A good spot to refill water bottle. Braund Rd has a nice downhill gradient when heading out of the city. It is a good alternative to Prospect Rd but it can get busy at times. Still prefer it to Prospect rd though. Well Guessed.

In this image my bike is invisible, again! OK, I wanted to publicise this safety concept. Accepted for residential streets in the Netherlands, but rare in SA.

Either one person will know the location immediately, or I will add clues later.

Well I just looked through Innes Nat. Park where I remembered some slow speed signs %-|

Can you tell me more about the Inness National Park signs?

My photo was taken closer to Adelaide.

Somewhere in the parklands, my first guess would be upper West side, perhaps just south of the new RAH?

A long ride from the CBD (note sign of rural watch area) but shorter than a TDU challenge ride.

I did see the rural sign, thought it may be because they didn't have a city equivalent available.

Assuming the reference to Holland was for the 30 sign, not the rural. I think there's a few around the laneways between central market & Sth terrace.

I'll lob in a guess with Port Wakefield.

Not Port Wakefield but in the right direction.

Well I've spotted some 30 km/h signs in Port Broughton so I'll go with that for my next guess.

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service