Where In The World Is My Bike?
A few of these minor brain teasers popping up on sydneycyclists of late .
Here is a local one ;-) I was actually photographing the local flora (eek!) in the first instance.

Views: 13456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This spot would be very familiar to the riders of a well known bike track that finishes nearby.

Anyone suffering from cabin fever yet?

The same locality viewed from about 500m due west

You have a cabin?   Luxury!!

Near the Amy Gillett Bikeway I presume.  Oakbank end?

The track is correct but it's not at the Oakbank end. Hmmm, doesn't leave a lot of choices...

The clubrooms of the Lions, Mt Torrens Football Club, at Mt Torrens Oval.

Correct!

Finally! When this came up a few months ago I googled for clubs which were Lions, but I got mislead by the "H.L." on the wall, which made me think it must be a town or suburb beginning with H.

Aah yes, it's the "H L HANNAM PAVILION" and does not appear to be on Google. My lunch stop from Sunday was of course the summit of Mt Torrens itself. I've always wanted to try the track down the face of the mountain and thought it best when all the undergrowth was burnt off. Personally I wouldn't recommend it to any other than the brave or foolish, it's seriously steep and loose quartzite sand underfoot. At least I can now tick another silly track off my list.

Probably not hard to work this one out - could do a 'nearest the pin' i.e. what floor is my bike on? 

Atlantic Tower 4th floor.

On the green in one, but quite some work to do with the putter  :)

I guess that means I have missed the correct floor, see if someone else can nail it!

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service