Hi all

Just a few pics from yesterday's L Ride and P Ride.

As you can see, fun was had at less than warp speed!!

The L riders headed out to the beautiful Moritz Road at Blewitt Springs for the first time whilst the P riders headed up Wickhams and down Old Willunga Hill!

A small but cheerful L ride group about to head off!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The whole mob prior to heading out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wickhams wanderers

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steve pointing out where he'd like the photographer to go!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What hill?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ali being smashed by Wickhams after already having smashed Old Willunga Hill pre-ride!

The view was worth it though!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The L ride cake train on its way to meet Moritz

Ian doing it easy!

John doing it easy!

Fred! Too fast for this cameraman!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The crew, joined by Lisa, post-ride at the Cottage bakery. Yum!!

Views: 391

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry guys. Tried to caption the pics, but can't figure it out :-(

It's easy you just add text underneath in the edit section :-)

<in Forest Gump voice>, "I'm not a smart man!"

next time :-)

I have a couple of photos from the P Ride and a couple of short videos to come later ;-)

From the Fly6 Taillight camera (capture from video)

From the Virb Elete (capture from video)

An easy ride down Old Willunga Hill into Willunga. Taken on the Virb Elete with gauges added via the Garmin Virb Edit software and trimmed with VideoReDo.

Love the video Steve. The heads up display is impressive too. Awesome work.

There is a trimmed one for my PR on Wickhams on the same ride currently uploading to youtube. I am happy with the Virb so far but that was the first time I had used it, it only arrived from Pushy on Friday afternoon ;-)  It has GPS built in and pairs with Ant+ devices to record all the data at the same time as the recordings ;-)

That's brilliant. Kind of leaves no uncertainty as to what speed and cadence you are doing in the case of a traffic altercation. That's something I'll probably chat to you face to face about as I will eventually look at getting something myself.

Sure ;-)  I purchased my for $249 on Pushy but they have gone up to $299 right now http://www.pushys.com.au/garmin-virb-elite-hd-action-camera.html Not sure about now but they were a lot cheaper than anywhere else when I got mine. Looks like mine is going to last a bout 2 1/2 hours running full bore. I did buy a spare battery as well and the bike mount kit at extra cost. To heavy to put on helmet I think!

OK, the Wickhams Hill road ascent trimmed video as promised ;-)

First passing Alison then Wendy followed by Wattsy and Luke then a random person before Katie Lloyd and her dad rocket on the downhill past me when I then finally join Greg and Piotr at the top, just inside the "Wickhams Hill" Strava segment so no one got a good time from that! I was lucky that I turned around at the bottom to get going and picked up the start for the "Wickhams MKII" segment to show a PR effort ;-)

great video Steve. :)

I didnt know you could change the heads up display on the video as easily as you did.

There is a process to add the heads up where you can pick from gauges, graphs and things to include and allow you to place them where you want. It will even include data from a POWER METER LOL Oh, and I like the snake to show the road route and where on that route you are currently looking at ;-)

Yeah thats definitely a cool feature. Thanks

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service