I hope most of you are now familiar with the new jersey design.  We are now taking orders for these and a size chart (pinched from Gawler Wheelers) is shown below. Price is $38 per jersey. All orders must be placed by the 13th May.

If you wish to order a jersey, please "REPLY TO THIS" discussion below stating quantity and size required.

Note - The chest size shown is measurement across jersey so you need to double this for your chest measurement.

Views: 1537

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

May i change this to 2XL please.

is there a final jersey design?
from what i had seen the orange & black were faint. i'd like to stand out and be safe, so i have in the last few days seen this on Facebook and if possible go a bright Orange and dark black. Or it just looks washed out being dull

1 x Medium for me please.

I'll take a 4XL please.

1 Medium for me please Gary.

Hi Gary ,,
              1 x M please  ,, if I haven't missed the boat ..

Still taking orders for another week Michael. I'll be emailing a progress order list this week so everyone please check that size is correct. I'll also be including  some bank details for payment. Hoping to get out this Sunday for a ride again.

If anyone is unsure of size required, you are welcome to go to Star Cycles, Elizabeth West and try some for size.

Hi Gary, If it's not too late, I will order a top in size L 

Thanks

I will have a 3xl if its not too late...

thankyou

No problem Pete and Allan. I'll get them added

I've misplaced the payment details, could somebody re-post them here please.
cheers KvP

Sorry Kasey, I don't have them either I emailed Gary last week for them - will let you know when I get the info.
Hope you're doing well mate.

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service