It is with great sadness I wish to inform everyone that one of our riders this morning was involved in a fatal accident.

Our sincere condolences to Michael T's family and friends.

If you need support / counselling, please contact me and it can be organised.

Paul K.

Views: 7344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm really saddened to read this. Best wishes to the Gawler Wheelers community and condolences to Michael's family.

Gus

My condolences and thoughts are with Michaels family and friends.

This was my uncle that passed away. He was only about 12 months into cycling, and was preparing for the upcoming Amy's Ride later this year. He really enjoyed cycling. I was chatting to him just two weeks ago, and he was saying how much he was enjoying getting to know the crew at Gawler Wheelers, and that he was hoping to get out with them more often.

Obviously, the family are all completely shattered. His wife, three adult daughters, six grandchildren and extended family will all greatly miss an extremely generous, funny, caring and loving man.

RIP

Terrible, terrible news. Condolences to you and the rest of his family.

Condolences to all really saddened to hear this tragic news

My thoughts are with all of Michaels family and friends st this time RIP

Condolences and thoughts to all parties involved in this incident. RIP

Very sad News. My  condolences and thoughts go out to everyone involved ,directly and indirectly

Heart breaking news. My thoughts are with Michael's family and friends and his Gawler Wheelers mates.

My thoughts are with Michael's family...Rip :-(
I'm so sorry to hear this. I've known too many people who have died on the roads, so every time I hear of another it genuinely saddens me.

Just terrible

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service