Hi

I've set up Velogames.com for the TdF.

If you've not played before, it's easy. Pick a nine rider team with a value of no more than 100 points—they guide you through climbers, sprinters, GC, all rounders etc. Then join the league, sit back and watch your team go. You earn points for wins and places, jersey holding etc.

More on Velogames here.

There will be a prize for the winner but you must enter the AC league before the start of the Tour.

Final Scores

It's all over, the champagne drunk and the B-samples submitted. Here are final scores.

Congratulations to DS Dan Auerbach and his team Little Black Submarines for the win, 400 points ahead of Chris C and Tim B.

Here is the full board. The white knicks award goes to tail end charlie CLP. Better luck for the Vuelta Carl.

Views: 1369

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Bertie is out.

Well after a good start to the tour, I think my tips are shot now based on the climbers. :/

OK, pre-Alps score update. A quick observation of the rosters shows that if you didn't pick Froome but other stage/KOM/sprint point winners you are better off.

Other than Chris C, its a pretty tight points race all the way to the bottom. Ive pretty much concluded that I'll be lucky to remain in the top 10 by the end of the tour. What a cracker of a stage last night though. Would have thought last nights stage would have been quite processional, but it got turned on its head. 

Unless you picked Contador, Quintana, Aru, Kittel in an attempt to share the love around as I may have - then you would be sitting roughly 39000 out of 42000... :(

Rest day update. If you've still go some riders left you've got to aim for stage wins to move up the table now I think. Link.

Thats what Im hoping for. Hoping some will go for glory wins this week. Aim to get into the top 3 if poss.

Hooray for being off the bottom of the chart, hahaha

It's all over, the champagne drunk and the B-samples submitted. Here are final scores.

Congratulations to DS Dan Auerbach and his team Little Black Submarines for the win, 400 points ahead of Chris C and Tim B.

Here is the full board. The white knicks award goes to tail end charlie CLP. Better luck for the Vuelta Carl.

Tough pick this year it was. But still fun to participate nonetheless

Pantano, Mollema and Martin to go with Froome and Sagan! Nice work little Black Subs!

Hi All,

Will there be a AC Mini league for this year's Veulta?

Cheers

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service