Hi

I've set up Velogames.com for the TdF.

If you've not played before, it's easy. Pick a nine rider team with a value of no more than 100 points—they guide you through climbers, sprinters, GC, all rounders etc. Then join the league, sit back and watch your team go. You earn points for wins and places, jersey holding etc.

More on Velogames here.

There will be a prize for the winner but you must enter the AC league before the start of the Tour.

Final Scores

It's all over, the champagne drunk and the B-samples submitted. Here are final scores.

Congratulations to DS Dan Auerbach and his team Little Black Submarines for the win, 400 points ahead of Chris C and Tim B.

Here is the full board. The white knicks award goes to tail end charlie CLP. Better luck for the Vuelta Carl.

Views: 1369

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rookie mistake...check team a day or two before start...good all ticks...all starting...forget about it...check after stage 1...2 crosses and 2 non-starters...ahhh...just like contador...there is always next year?

Yep you have to cross check everyone is starting or you'll be caught out. Not just that, Velogames has the habit of putting riders in who aren't even on the tour to throw you out of your game play. So you need to research the team startlist before you pick your players.

Anyone else bet heavily on Contador and Porte? le sigh.

A little bit.

Yea...  Sigh.  

Yeah I went Porte thinking he'd be a dark horse this year. Just bad luck 4km from the finish last night. I feel for him. 1'30" or whatever it is, is a huge gap to make up but it's early days and there is still a shot for top 5 if he has the form and can be strategic.

Porte is at this early stage is out of the GC contention (see Quintana last year) but not the race. I'm looking forward to seeing him fire up, and how the BMC team politics play out now that Tejay is ahead in GC..... le tour always interesting

Very good point.

Porte could target stage wins which is better for our fantasy teams.

This is my thoughts also

As much as I think Froomey will probably win it, I went for Contador, Quintana and Aru hoping that cumulatively they may come out on top and maybe a stage win or two as well. That went out the window with AC sliding down the road I think.

And what does Cavendish think he's doing winning races? I thought he was done!

Score update as we head into the hills.

I think the mountains will shake up the placements quite a bit. Will be interesting to see how it looks after the first rest day.

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service