Cyclist dies after crash on Old Freeway at Eagle on the Hill

Very sad news that the cyclist found at Eagle on the Hill Saturday has died.

My sincerest condolences to the riders family and friends.

Views: 10458

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Scary stuff hope they are ok :-(

Wow - poor thing. The family must be shocked  :-(

I just heard some bad news about my boss being in intensive care - this might be him. I don't know any more :(
Poor soul
SAPOL twitter feed has just stated that this rider has died.. So sad... :(

"A cyclist has died in hospital today, after he lost control and fell off his bike on the wet roads at Leawood Gardens yesterday. At about 2.40pm, the 35-year-old Glandore man is believed to have been riding solo along Mount Barker Road when he slipped and fell while coming around a bend."

From the SA Police FB page, be careful when riding in this weather everyone :(

Yep, that's my boss. I saw him in hospital a few hours ago. He'd only recently become a keen cyclist and would have been training for the Ride to Conquer Cancer, which we have both entered.

Very sorry to hear it Ruddager, thoughts are with you and your boss's family. Don't be shy to ask for help if you think you might need it. Please stay safe out there everyone.

So sorry that this has happened.  It is everyone's worst nightmare.

I have also entered the Ride to Conquer Cancer but am in no fit condition to start training yet, but if you want a buddy to ride with, I will be in there, hopefully.

My thoughts also go out to his family, you and his friends.

Damn. Condolences to his wife and family.

Really sucks when things like this happen.

I posted the article on my Facebook and my mother in law replied saying he married her second cousin... so apparently we were kinda-sorta related.

Oh no you never want to hear about this :-(

Thoughts are with his family x

sad news thoughts with there family

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service