Put your muscles behind muscular dystrophy... register for the Big Red Ride!

Big Red Ride Earlybird Registrations are now open!!! Earlybirds save $$$ and receive a free 2012 jersey (while stocks last)! Earlybird closes Tuesday 23rd October 2012.

The community at Adelaide Cyclists really got behind this event in 2012, and we were hugely greatful for this support, as were our clients who benefited from the funds raised!

On Saturday the 19th January 2013, Big Red Ride participants will once again ride the picturesque seaside route from Glenelg to Outer Harbour and back to raise valuable funds for Muscular Dystrophy SA.

Participants will ride alongside Olympic Gold Medallist Stuart O’Grady OAM and members of the GreenEdge team.

The Big Red Ride will be a great way to kick start the cycling season, taking place the day before the start of the Tour Down Under. Muscular Dystrophy SA will create a fun, family friendly atmosphere on the day with a number of food stalls, great coffee from major sponsor Cibo and live entertainment.   

Together we can continue to make a difference to the lives of children and adults living with neuromuscular conditions. Let’s help them live the full and active life they deserve.

For more information or to register visit bigredride.mdasa.org.au

Views: 419

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As a Ranga I felt duty bound to Register! :)

As a redhead myself I have to agree Quentin! While we're not "redhead exclusive", it would certainly be great to see some ranga pride on the day!

By the way you can join the Adelaide Cyclists Event here: http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/events/big-red-ride-2013

All signed up - nice little warm up for Ride Like Crazy the next day. And no, i am not a ranga!

All signed up as well and got Caroline signed up as well.

Great warm up for the legs before the big rides the week after for the TDU. Another one for my 'filling up fast' calendar.

Absolutely Gus - The ride is the day before the Tour Down Under & such a beautiful route for a warm up. We are VERY lucky to have Stuart O'Grady on board - a rare chance to ride alongside the cycling legend!

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service