All Discussions Tagged 'road' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

The government is planning to make changes at the Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection.  No plans I can see yet except for some TV cove…

Started by Michael Murray

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

Beulah Road Bicycle Boulevard: Portrush to Fullarton - more is happening

Some people may have seen this in the Advertiser which talked about completion by end of 2019. It seems that the Bicycle Boulevard on Beula…

4 Feb 5
Reply by heather

Crafers - Blackwood - Mitcham

Hi All, Grew up in Adelaide but never cycled there.  Whats the best route from Crafers to Blackwood to Mitcham? Google Maps is suggesting a…

Started by Chris Hill

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

Norwood, Payneham and St Peters: consultation on Beulah Road Boulevard

Community information session Date: Thursday 17 March Time: 3pm - 6pm Location: Median - intersection of Osmond Terrace and Beulah Road, No…

3 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Murray

Rapha Continental for sale

Hi all. Firstly, a confession. I haven't been on AC for ages. I was made redundant in 2016, then began my own business. That has been my to…

Started by Simon Lownsborough

0 Dec 9, 2018

Thumbtacks... this took me back to my childhood

Brisbane cyclists are seeing an increase in the (ab) use of thumbtracks. With this information going on national news, the tactics could ea…

Started by Wayne B

0 Mar 1, 2018

roadworks signs in bike lanes

This photo is from the roadworks at the corner of Franklin St and Pitt St today. The placement of signs in the bike lane is downright dange…

Started by z a n e

6 May 3, 2016
Reply by snappy_don

Cyclists - don't play here

Hi all, I had a thought the other morning about why people get so worked up about seeing cyclists on the roads, and it seems to have struck…

Started by Graeme

4 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Roger Gillies

Beulah Road, Beulah Park blocked at Salop

They are replacing the water mains in Salop Street which runs north south from The Parade through to Magill about in line with the Maccers…

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Michael Murray

RAA: road service for bicycles and cyclists

Your RAA Road Service cover now gives you around the clock assistance for your bicycle in the event of a mechanical failure or a puncture.…

8 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Ruddager

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service