All Discussions Tagged 'report' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Close call on Mt Lofty Rd, followed by Police Report fail

2 weeks ago I had a blue falcon tear past me just below the Lofty summit. As the photo shows (I hope it attaches), there is barely 1 metre…

Started by Adrian B

71 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Simlin

SSRC L & P Ride report - Anyone for a swim?

Well didn't the rain make a nice change from 40 degrees! I had a fear this morning rides were going to be a complete wash out but thankfull…

Started by Michelle

7 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Steven Ellison

SSRC L & P Ride report - Where has everyone gone?

With the forecast high temperatures earlier in the week I was unsure if either of the rides would be run but fortunately at 7am this mornin…

Started by Michelle

6 Feb 2, 2014
Reply by LisaJoanne

SSRC L & P ride report - McLaren Vale start

It's getting really cold for these early morning starts so I decided I would not ride but drive down to McLaren Vale for the start. There w…

Started by Michelle

9 May 29, 2013
Reply by Shav Bird

SSRC L & P ride report

I heard the sound of the wind and thought to myself it's going to be a tough ride but thankfully by the time I got down to Becks the wind h…

Started by Michelle

11 May 12, 2013
Reply by Steven Ellison

Gully Grinders climbing Norton with a Cherryville on Top

6 starters from Golden Grove this morning and 2 more blowins .. at the tower ... and no banjos were playing in the hills. Roughly each fort…

Started by Roger ...

7 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Michael Wetherley

SSRC L Ride Report - Got my teacher hat on!

Today was going to be a good day I felt...  I have been working with a group of ladies from the group teaching them to be safer and better…

Started by Michelle

10 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Steven Ellison

MFC Grand Slam 2 Loop 1 "Snoop"

Leaving home in the dark heading to Willunga Im thinking ...this could get hot!  However leaving Willunga with Andrew, Quentin and Tony i…

Started by Brett R

15 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Watts

MFC Route P4 - Ride Report

A quick start to the ride with temperatures starting to drop a little.  Wickhams hill had few surprises with the usual kangaroos waiting fo…

Started by Brett R

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Andrew Watts

Ride Report MFC Route P3 - SLAP ME WITH A HILL RIDE FRI 8/2/13

Ride Report MFC Route P3 - SLAP ME WITH A HILL RIDE FRI 8/2/13 Posted by Brett Ryan on February 9, 2013 at 15:14 in Ride Reports View Disc…

Started by Brett R

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Brett R

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service