All Discussions Tagged 'path' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Motorbike on the bikepath

Today , yet another motorbike on the bike path. This time a friend and I confronted this guy riding  on the bike path on the Sturt Creek ne…

Started by pete davis

12 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Dave M

Your Say: Park Lands Shared Walking and Cycling Paths

Council is seeking your thoughts, ideas and comments on a proposed shared use walking and cycling paths in the Park Lands. The paths will c…

Started by City of Adelaide

8 Jun 26, 2015
Reply by Andrew K

Beach track - Outer Habour to Glenelg and beyond

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to ride along the beach front all the way from Outer Harbour to Glenelg (and beyond)? I have riden fro…

Started by Karen Henley

36 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by heather

Sturt River bike path

The Sturt River bike path has just recently been re surfaced at Oaklands Park , between the railway line and Oaklands Road . The path is no…

Started by pete davis

6 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by heather

bike path upgraded

The bike track along the Sturt River (drain) between Anzac Hwy and Pine Ave has at last been re surfaced .  Thanks , and well done to the l…

Started by pete davis

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by heather

Proposed shared use path for Ascot Park along the Noarlunga rail corridor

Hi Folks, It has been a long while since I was last on Adl Cyclists, but have been working away in the background on a few cycling related…

Started by Tim Pfeiffer

9 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Tim Pfeiffer

Bike/pedestrian route across Victoria Park closing?

As of this afternoon there is construction fencing closing ominously across each end of the bike/pedestrian path across Victoria Park (Gran…

Started by Luke

11 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Michael Murray

Linear path upgrade – west of South road

Hi all from a long time lurker on this forum (since the beginning of this year or so) – just a heads up if you ride along linear path from…

Started by Mark S

1 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Visitant

Henley Beach Esplanade bike path to happen

I was delighted to read today that Charles Sturt Council has given approval for a bike path to be built along the Esplanade at Henley Beach…

Started by Gus

2 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Michael Bland

Rail Trails

Having recency driven from Kingston in the south east to Naracoorte there is a disused railway line. Touring around there seems an extensiv…

Started by Don (Who's lost?) Nairn

24 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by rossmg

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service