All Discussions Tagged 'lights' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tail lights

Looking for a flashing tail light for daytime riding on country roads , one that can be seen from a distance and that will last all day  4…

Started by pete davis

25 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Savvas

Shared Use Crossings

Hi, I haven't been here for a long time but I wanted to get some advise! In the past few years due to the addition of a small person to our…

Started by Sarah

9 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Jilden

Dynamo Lighting. Adding More Lights?

When it comes to electronics I'm pretty ignorant, so I'm looking for advice on modding my current dynamo lighting. Essentially I would like…

Started by Mark

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Roly

A bit more etiquette - when stopped at an intersection

The other etiquette post inspired this one: What's the etiquette when 2 or more cyclists are stopped at an intersection (whether it's a red…

Started by Peter B

8 Jul 16, 2015
Reply by Simlin

Which lights to buy?

I've just purchased & Giant Defy Advance as a replacement for my recently stolen TCR as with a slight back problem I think I'll get mor…

Started by Steve Keenan

15 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Steve Keenan

Kickstarter: Innovative new Bike Light designed here in Adelaide

Hi All In winter we all know the importance of having a good bike light! I have been helping my friend Des with the marketing of on a innov…

Started by Michael Roelink

13 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

New lights by Adelaide developer DING

Another Adelaide based designers Design Brains have developed a superbright front light. DING is about to go to Kickstarter with what appea…

Started by Gus

12 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Martin Turner

Priority bike lights in the Adelaide CBD

Noticing a few of the new priority bike lights at a few intersections around the Adelaide CBD, including: east bound on Pirie St at the jun…

Started by Dahondude

20 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Scott Davis

Started by Whatever

6 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Stig of The Dump

Missing front light battery at Henly beach road

Hi everyone, like the title says, the battery of my Serfas TSL-250 headlight had enough and decided to commit suicide by dislodging itself…

Started by J.C.

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Slow Fatty

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service