All Discussions Tagged 'gawler' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gawler Greenway

I just noticed that the DPTI page for the Gawler Greenway has been updated recently (13 October). There's a new picture of the Park Terrace…

Started by Scott Davis

50 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by john mills

SPEED WOBBLES

Ok this has been the second time I have had the wobbles while descending it is bloody scary to say the least, life and death would not be a…

Started by Fred Ape

16 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Dave M

whoops

Started by Fred Ape

0 Feb 6, 2016

Riding partner/s

Looking for someone (or more than one) in the northern suburbs to ride with any days during the week. I have uni Monday-Friday and aren't a…

Started by Michael H

6 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Michael H

When was the first bicycle built in Gawler?...and did they hold the first bicycle race in the colony?

Because no doubt that is going to be a question asked at your next trivia night...don't say I didn't warn you. The following is courtesy of…

Started by Travis Gottschutzke

7 Dec 19, 2012
Reply by heather

BLISTERING RIDE IN THE SUN >>> Gawler Wheelers Group Ride Report: Saturday December 8th 2012

1. Gawler Wheelers-ROUTE46-Gawler-Kersbrook-Cudlee Creek-Lobethal-Lenswood-Cudlee Creek-Kersbrook-Gawler-HILLS http://www.bikemap.net/rou

Started by Frank (GW)

88 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Dale (rouleur) Riggs

Muddies ride to meet the GWs

I'm not sure how the ride reports of today's rides are going to work, the GWs had two rides to the Glen Osmond meet, the Muddies had a ride…

Started by Muddies

21 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by colin ware-lane

First Ride

I'm going for my first ever road bike ride tomorrow with Gawler wheelers. I'm so excited to try something new. Did a 15km warm up ride toda…

Started by Andrew "Goggles" Duncan

33 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by terry heney

Gawler to WoolBay - questions/assistance

Hello I would like to make an inquiry. I want to attempt to ride from Gawler to Wool Bay on Wednesday 18th January and I would like to know…

Started by Anthony Di Vincenzo

2 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Jilden

RIDE PHOTOS: Christmas Eve Morning Ride, Gawler SA

The event was here:http://www.adelaidecyclists.com/events/christmas-eve-morning-ride-gawler-sa 27 riders total, thanks everyone for making…

Started by andrew m

3 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by andrew m

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service