All Discussions Tagged 'election' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Federal Senator for South Australia- Australian Cyclist Party

If any one is interested—the Australian Cyclists Party is looking for a 2nd Senate candidate for from South Australia in the upcoming elect…

Started by Kristian Andrejewskis

0 Jun 2, 2016

Showgrounds path re-opened

For those of you who commute through this area, the path along the back of the Showgrounds was finally re-opened last week after being clos…

Started by Graeme H

69 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Dstone

ACC mayoral candidates opinions on the Frome St bike lane

Yarwood: "In the next term of council, about 700 people will be seriously injured both as pedestrians or cyclists being hit by cars and, if…

Started by Michael Murray

79 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by Ian S

Bike SA "Cycle Spin" forum this Friday all welcome

Bike is getting some ACC candidates to share their views - your turn to ask a few questions.  What: Adelaide City Council Candidates' will…

Started by Bicycle SA

5 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Bicycle SA

Cycling in Campbelltown story in the East Torrens Messenger

Tomorrow morning I am being interviewed by East Torrens Messenger about cycling in the Campbelltown area and what our Council can do to imp…

Started by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

10 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Stephen Cowling

Sustainability and council elections

I am standing for election to the St. Peters Ward in the Norwood Payneham and St. Peters Council.  I am keen to support sustainability and…

Started by Evonne Moore

14 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Scott Davis

How to reduce the road death toll

So with the recent deaths on our roads I found this article from the Economist interesting: "Planning has played the biggest part in reduci…

Started by Ken the Dane

40 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Ian S

Jay 4 SA?!!?!?!?

Why on the home page is political rhetoric being forced upon me?? I now log in to see Labor hack adverts.  I'm hoping AC, being a cycling…

Started by Matt Brennan

29 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

The upcoming election and committment to cycling infrastructure (or lackthereof)

In the 2013 election, the Liberal government in WA promised to spend an additional $30 million on cycling infrastructure. The WA greens wer…

Started by Andrew K

15 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by heather

Election 2010

I thought some people might like to show that cycling and bicycle use is an issue to them.Click the image to make it full size and print or…

Started by Gus

5 Jul 23, 2010

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service