All Discussions Tagged 'commuting' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Commute Adelaide (tips on riding safe - contributions welcome)

So a big part of my riding journey (which involved a little bit of road biking, but now primarily commuting) has been watching videos that…

Started by stretts

73 Feb 23, 2018
Reply by Wayne B

Collision at Sir Donald Bradman Drive and West Terrace Bike Path today (2 June 2017)

Hello I was hit by a white utility vehicle as I was crossing northbound over Sir Donald Bradman Drive on the West Terrace bike path at abou…

Started by KimCommuter

19 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by Gemma K

Cyclist ID cards

Hey y'all. I know everyone has an opinion on the recent attempt to make NSW's cyclists "safer"... through fining and IDing them... so if yo…

Started by Graeme

91 Jan 16, 2016
Reply by rossmg

New secure bike cages for Adelaide public transport hubs

New secure multi-user bike cages are being introduced to Adelaide public transport hubs replacing the outdated system of individual keyed b…

Started by Gus

23 Jan 9, 2016
Reply by Trevor Hill

Adelaide City Council Election 2015 - Luke Giles - Area Councillor Candidate

Hi everybody, I hope you don't see this as inappropriate to post here and apologise in advance if so. (I have looked in on this forum from…

Started by Luke Giles

2 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by Luke Giles

Bicycle commuting and bikeways in Adelaide

Hi everyone, as part of my Honours Thesis in uni I am conducting a survey to help with my research. The topic for my research is bicycle co…

Started by Gareth Chiu

12 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by Gareth Chiu

Best commute route from Magill to Mawson (reference guide)

I have been doing a bit of research (searching the forums, cycleinsteadmaps, google maps) trying to find the best commuting route from Unis…

Started by stretts

15 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Jilden

City based companies with good bike attitude and facilities

Might be a long shot, but I'll ask anyway- can anyone suggest any CBD (or close to) companies that have a positive attitude and encourage s…

Started by Kristian Andrejewskis

19 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Clive Palfrey

RAA wants to hear from you

The RAA is seeking information from cyclists—regular and casual. You do need to be a member to be included in the survey. I'm not sure ever…

Started by Gus

26 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Scott Davis

Review- Vaude Discover Classic panniers

A key question for utility cycling is how to carry stuff. For a long time I’ve used a backpack for light/small stuff and a trailer for heav…

Started by Mark

12 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service