All Discussions Tagged 'challenge' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Haute Route challenge, 2014 - the world's toughest sportif

In ten days about 2000 riders will take on the Haute Route in the Alps, the toughest sportif in the world and really gives the participants…

Started by Gus

2 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Coppo

3 Peaks wrap

I was at Falls Creek as a spectator for 3 Peaks this year. I went up with a group of 5 others who all did the ride. For anyone interested,…

Started by MattS

14 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by heather

Women's Strava challenge

How many ladies are on Strava you may or may not be aware of the latest challenge "On Sunday 7th July 2013, Rapha wants women riders around…

Started by Michelle

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Michelle

Cycling Tips FebFifteen Strava challenge

cycling tips feb-fifteen strava challenge From Monday, February 25th to Sunday, March 3rd, CyclingTips and Strava are challenging you to l…

Started by Gus

17 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Quentin

BUPA CHALLENGE 2013

How was the ride today for all that participated in todays event? Tell us about your day.  

Started by Brett dracup

123 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by colin ware-lane

TDU announce Strava hill-climbing challenge

A challenge for grimpeurs across the nation. Click for more or join Adelaide's challenge or other state's climbs.

Started by Gus

107 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Paul

Gully Grinders Ride Report: "Voici votre Domestiques"

The start of our ride today was more like a trip to the airport, 'hurry-up and wait'. The GG set off from the bakery to meet Arthur and Dun…

Started by Gemma B

17 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by scott mccann

Bupa challenge 2013 - how do I work out how many km are uphill?

Hi all There is a map of the route on bikemap that states the ride is a total vertical climb of 1330 m, but is there any way of working out…

Started by Paul S (Maximus)

10 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by durian rider

The Cervo Rosso Red Deer Brevet Challenge #3 Mylor

RED DEER BREVET #3  The Harvest Cafe Mylor I had a lovely slow scenic drive to Mylor while the rest of them slogged it out on there bikes…

Started by trappy

21 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by trappy

TDU 2012 BUPA Ride (After event)

I know it wasnt a race but curious if others were happy with their times or achivement I was happy with 5 hours Did see a serious accident…

Started by Brett G-R

99 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Clive Palfrey

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service