All Discussions Tagged 'advocacy' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inquiry into the National Road Safety Strategy 2011-2020

The details related to this can be found on http://roadsafety.gov.au The National Road Safety Strategy 2011–2020 represents an agreed set o…

Started by Jim lally

1 Jan 4, 2018
Reply by pete davis

$12m deal to make Adelaide "the cycling capital of Australia"

$12m deal to make Adelaide "the cycling capital of Australia: Indaily. I saw this and thought, "oh boy oh boy...can't wait to read the comm…

Started by Simlin

26 Aug 3, 2016
Reply by Ian S

Frome Street Bikeway media coverage

The new, safer separated bikeway currently under construction in Frome Street has come under fire in Rex Jory’s opinion piece in yesterday’…

Started by City of Adelaide

189 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by Gus

The Bicycle Institute, SA: help work for better cycling

Do you want better cycling conditions and infrastructure in Adelaide? The Bicycle Institute is a 40 yr old incorporated group that works fo…

Started by Gus

5 May 11, 2015
Reply by Gus

SA to introduce 1m passing law

Late this afternoon the SA government formally accepted the recommendations from The citizens' Jury including the introduction of a 1 meter…

Started by Gus

90 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Mark S

Cycling Citizen's Jury website open for comments

The SA Government website for the Cycling Citizen's Jury is now online and open for comments.  I'm not sure if leaving a comment acts as ma…

Started by Gus

3 Sep 4, 2014
Reply by Slow Fatty

Sydney Die In

With all the bad news in NSW lately, Sydney Cyclists are organising a Die-In. Twitter Account - https://twitter.com/Sydney_Die_In London Di…

Started by Paul Jorgensen

14 May 8, 2014
Reply by Equal2Lance

Transport / infrastructure ideas ...

With the current ongoing furore about the Frome street bikeway, I wanted to know what ideas people had for cycling / transport infrastructu…

Started by Roger Gillies

53 May 3, 2014
Reply by Andrew K

RAA wants to hear from you

The RAA is seeking information from cyclists—regular and casual. You do need to be a member to be included in the survey. I'm not sure ever…

Started by Gus

26 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Scott Davis

How to reduce the road death toll

So with the recent deaths on our roads I found this article from the Economist interesting: "Planning has played the biggest part in reduci…

Started by Ken the Dane

40 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Ian S

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service