All Discussions Tagged 'Ride' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SSRC P Ride Route 1 Ride Report

With all the Livestrong riders otherwise engaged today, we had a small but select group for this ride. Three "Southerners" (Jolie, Wayne an…

Started by Quentin

14 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Jolie Barton

SSRC L Ride Route 1 Ride Report

This report is going to be fairly brief as I've just run out of time today.  We welcomed new fella Derek to the group today, his first outi…

Started by Phil Crick

23 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Matt Brennan

SSRC L Ride 01/09/2012 Route 2 - Report

Spring has sprung and a dirty baker’s dozen braved the magpies and the wrath of their loved ones to embrace the sunshine and Bracegirdle’s…

Started by David Ellison

16 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Shav Bird

P-Ride meet up with AC Winter ride Report

Just a brief report from yesterdays P-Ride and sorry but no pics either. Four of us, Steve B, Nick C, Matt Be and myself, set out from Hall…

Started by Graham King

10 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Photos from P Ride Route 5

Courtesy of Michelle, shot on a Canon 7D from the top of Chandlers Hill and near the bottom of Cox's Hill. If you want full size copies of…

Started by Phil Crick

22 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Gillian

Gold in the Vineyards (P Ride Route 4 Report)

Five point nine degrees. That's what my phone was telling me the temperature was this morning and we'd just had a shower go over so I knew…

Started by Phil Crick

41 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by RD6

L Ride report

The SSRC route today was back to our traditional, much loved L ride route 1, 40k of gently undulating, quiet roads around McLaren Vale and…

Started by Phil Crick

12 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Phil Crick

L Ride Route 2 - Report

McLaren Vale, just before we set off Today we were testing a new L Ride route, for a while now we've only had one and it's high time we ha…

Started by Phil Crick

8 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Matt Brennan

Charity Bike Ride - Ride for Sick Kids

I thought that the members of Adelaide Cyclists might be interested in the following Charity Bike Ride - Ride for Sick Kids.   The SA Rid…

Started by Steve Sturm

0 Jun 8, 2012

P Ride meets AC Winter Ride 1 (Ride Report)

Hallett Cove felt like July this morning and I was pleasantly surprised to be met by 21 people ready to go for a bike ride to meet Adelaide…

Started by Phil Crick

37 May 21, 2012
Reply by Richard Stevens

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service