All Discussions Tagged 'Ride' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gully Grinders Jan 20th - Anstey Hill & Corkscrew

Goldilocks weather greeted another good roll-up to the Prices Bakery start.  We rolled out together but it wasn't long before a breakaway f…

Started by Michael S

17 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Carl Neadley

Ride Like Crazy 2013

RLC has opened for registrations for 2013. Just visit the website for all the details. It's good to see that the rumoured changes to the ro…

Started by Dahondude

64 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Ben Olijnyk

Gully Grinders Jan 13th Ride Wrap

Velominati … Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period. Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved…

Started by Roger ...

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Kasey VP

Thanks for Amy's ride 2012

Newbie on here and from out of town to!! But I love Adelaide and come to town quite often to visit my Sis  and just enjoy your lovely city.…

Started by Anthony B

2 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Torsten Bunge

SSRC P and L Ride Report - Penney's Hill and Aldinga

The SSRC L and P rides both left from McLaren Vale today, heading for Silver Sands at Aldinga. The L ride took our more usual route and the…

Started by Phil Crick

10 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Andrew Watts

SSRC L Ride - Route 1, around the vineyards

Normal service was resumed this morning, and back to a route that I know and love around the vineyards of McLaren Vale. This is the origina…

Started by Phil Crick

10 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Andrew Watts

SSRC L & P Rides go to Crafers and Aldgate

I'm not even going to attempt to describe the route today in anything other than the most obscure terms. As most you know, I am directional…

Started by Phil Crick

26 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Martin Turner

Big Red Ride Earlybird registrations - last day today!

Today is your last day to take advantage of earlybird deals for the Big Red Ride! Get in quick to take advantage of our earlybird deals! Ea…

Started by Jess MDSA

1 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by MARK FERGUSON (SPARTACUS)

L Ride Route 2 Report

So it's been a while since I have done this route but it's a nice one and if you're wondering about joining us for a ride, this route is a…

Started by Phil Crick

7 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Michelle

Big Red Ride 2013 Earlybird Registrations Now Open!

Put your muscles behind muscular dystrophy... register for the Big Red Ride! Big Red Ride Earlybird Registrations are now open!!! Earlybird…

Started by Jess MDSA

7 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Jess MDSA

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service