All Discussions Tagged 'Ride' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ghost Ride

A few of us are looking to set up a Ghost Ride/Ride of Silence in November this year, but I don't want to start to organise something if th…

Started by Ian Pibworth

6 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Matt Rodg

SSRC L & P Ride Report

Today we had L and P rides running from McLaren Vale. The L riders were taking the slightly modified route over to Aldinga and Silver Sands…

Started by Phil Crick

12 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by David Ellison

Gully Grinders - 58km Montecute Rd & Tippet Rd - Ride Report

About 10 riders assembled for our ride today through the local riverside hills. It was a great morning for hills too. The weather at 7.30 a…

Started by Roger ...

6 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Georgie D

MFC Grand Slam 2 Loop 1 "Snoop"

Leaving home in the dark heading to Willunga Im thinking ...this could get hot!  However leaving Willunga with Andrew, Quentin and Tony i…

Started by Brett R

15 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Andrew Watts

MFC Route P4 - Ride Report

A quick start to the ride with temperatures starting to drop a little.  Wickhams hill had few surprises with the usual kangaroos waiting fo…

Started by Brett R

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Andrew Watts

Gully Grinders Feb 24 - 57km Gorge Road Loop

Well for a hot day this one went pretty well. About 10 riders assembled for our ride and we set off into the cool of the morning for some r…

Started by Roger ...

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by craig/ braydon&Jacinta jones

UniSA Ride for Pain

Is anybody going in this ride and what's the Corkscrew like? www.unisa.edu.au/health/rideforpain/default.asp

Started by Dean Frost

14 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by PACC Matt

SSRC P and L rides Willunga 16/02/2013

We had a good turnout for yesterdays rides, the L ride took the classic route around McLaren Vale and California Road, whilst the P ride ha…

Started by Phil Crick

24 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Matt Brennan

Gully Grinders Ride Report - Feb 10 - 52km Local Hills Loop

A mixture of of riders assembled this morning for shortish 50km in the northern local hills. Although personally. I wasn't on the ball this…

Started by Roger ...

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Moses

Ride Report MFC Route P3 - SLAP ME WITH A HILL RIDE FRI 8/2/13

Ride Report MFC Route P3 - SLAP ME WITH A HILL RIDE FRI 8/2/13 Posted by Brett Ryan on February 9, 2013 at 15:14 in Ride Reports View Disc…

Started by Brett R

3 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Brett R

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service