All Discussions Tagged 'Hills' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fire Ready Cyclists Session

Hi all,  Adelaide Bike Kitchen is hosting a session by the Metropolitan Fire Service aimed to prepare cyclists in the event of a bushfire. …

Started by Reb Rowe

0 Feb 1, 2017

Website for the climbers

Not sure if this has been covered before, Found this fascinating website, http://thecolcollective.com/ Most of us will not have the opportu…

Started by Roger Gillies

0 Jan 21, 2015

Gully Grinders - 58km Montecute Rd & Tippet Rd - Ride Report

About 10 riders assembled for our ride today through the local riverside hills. It was a great morning for hills too. The weather at 7.30 a…

Started by Roger ...

6 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Georgie D

Gully Grinders Feb 24 - 57km Gorge Road Loop

Well for a hot day this one went pretty well. About 10 riders assembled for our ride and we set off into the cool of the morning for some r…

Started by Roger ...

3 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by craig/ braydon&Jacinta jones

SPACE Ride - Hell of the South

This Sunday is the inaugural SPACE - Hell of the South Ride. Starting at 7:30am outside Felici's in Rundle Mall, SPACE HoTS comprises 100km…

Started by Ian Pibworth

10 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Mikael Liddy

Gully Grinders Ride Report - Feb 10 - 52km Local Hills Loop

A mixture of of riders assembled this morning for shortish 50km in the northern local hills. Although personally. I wasn't on the ball this…

Started by Roger ...

5 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Michael Moses

Do you live or ride in the hills? Have your say on their cycling plan

Adelaide Hills Trail Strategy: draft mapping document now out for Public Consultation from the website here. The Adelaide Hills Trail…

Started by Gus

3 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Muddies

Gully Grinders Jan 20th - Anstey Hill & Corkscrew

Goldilocks weather greeted another good roll-up to the Prices Bakery start.  We rolled out together but it wasn't long before a breakaway f…

Started by Michael S

17 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Carl Neadley

Gully Grinders Jan 13th Ride Wrap

Velominati … Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period. Fair-weather riding is a luxury reserved…

Started by Roger ...

11 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Kasey VP

Favourite Routes in the Adelaide Hills

I'm starting to really get into cycling, and I'm wondering what are your favourite routes in and around the hills. I have only explored the…

Started by Seb

7 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Doug K

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service