Ian Radbone, BISA committee's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't think it reflects well on us as a society that the sound of a horn is genera…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jul 12, 2018 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

"I favour a dashed line.  They should be used to distinguish shared paths (where pede…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jul 10, 2018 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

"Thanks George, I'll pass this on to Paul. Ian "

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jun 15, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Hi Norm I notice that the letter I linked on the BISA post has a number you can ring…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied May 16, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Earlier this year BISA wrote to DPTI about the problem.  They've had a look at it an…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied May 15, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Yeah, I'd forgotten that one.  It really does encourage you to ride on the road. I'm…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Feb 2, 2018 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

36 May 14
Reply by Peter B

"Yes, like you, I've approached the intersection on Rundle Road and just stayed on th…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jan 29, 2018 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

36 May 14
Reply by Peter B

"A good example of this is the new crossing of East Terrace at Rundle Street.  The tw…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Jan 29, 2018 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

36 May 14
Reply by Peter B

"I have written a blog on the topic of cycling levels, using evidence from Super Tues…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Dec 9, 2017 to What gives with dropping cycling in Adelaide?

31 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"yes, that bit was deleted a couple of years ago."

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Dec 6, 2017 to Bike lane termination at new Rundle Rd/East Tce intersection

148 Jan 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Murray

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service