Ian Radbone, BISA committee's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably your explanation is right about the buses doing the hook turn.  They've bee…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Dec 3 to Riding on North Terrace

10 yesterday
Reply by heather

"Thanks Peter.  I will make a note about the bollard. (Hooray!)"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Nov 22 to Linear Path/Taylor Bridge Update...

15 Nov 27
Reply by Jilden

"Can I please use the photo for Pedal Update?"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Nov 22 to Linear Path/Taylor Bridge Update...

15 Nov 27
Reply by Jilden

"Yes, the chicane / hump is the main thing, but they did a few kerb protuberances to…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

"I'd be interested to know what the residents of Cuthero Terrace (Kensington Gardens)…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Oct 22 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"I was riding down from the Kensington Road lookout the other day and a pedestrian st…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Oct 21 to Passing etiquette and safety on the Linear Path...

18 Oct 21
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"There are three candidates I would be happy not to vote for.  Pity you have such a p…"

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Oct 21 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22

"That explains it."

Ian Radbone, BISA committee replied Sep 24 to Cycling RP Survey

12 Oct 16
Reply by rossmg

"Thanks Josh,  It's interesting to see how few people would feel "very uncomfortable"…"

12 Oct 16
Reply by rossmg

"Josh, I suppose you know that existing cyclists might have different attitudes to in…"

12 Oct 16
Reply by rossmg

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2018   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service