Paul May's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"The separation looks like it will be a narrow raised concrete separator.  The path s…"

Paul May replied Feb 5 to New bikeway work along Railway Terrace, Edwardstown + Ascot Park

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jilden

"Personally, as a pedestrian on shared paths, I loathe being rung at.  It feels like…"

Paul May replied Jul 11, 2018 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

"Sam, My criticism of 'Greenways' is by no means meant to denigrate how useful these…"

Paul May replied Jul 4, 2018 to New Greenways Anyone?

49 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Daniel

"Sam, The problem with this is that the 2-tier provision just ends up with 2 lots of…"

Paul May replied Jul 4, 2018 to New Greenways Anyone?

49 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Daniel

"The first problem with this whole question is the presumption that new cycling route…"

Paul May replied Jun 29, 2018 to New Greenways Anyone?

49 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Daniel

"I have a complete change of clothes in my desk drawer, just in case...  plus spare s…"

Paul May replied May 28, 2018 to Fooled by the weather radar

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"It always seems to me that light drizzle either doesn't show up on the radar, or loo…"

Paul May replied May 23, 2018 to Fooled by the weather radar

10 May 30, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Of course the driveways excuse is a massive cop-out.  Protected cycle-ways are ubiqu…"

Paul May replied May 3, 2018 to Hart St Semaphore works

6 May 3, 2018
Reply by Paul May

"The more I look at the detail of this, the more I dislike it.  Or at least, the more…"

Paul May replied Apr 28, 2018 to Hart St Semaphore works

6 May 3, 2018
Reply by Paul May

"It totally depends on what kind of bike you have.  Many people in high cycling count…"

Paul May replied Feb 22, 2018 to Let's Make 'Cycle Park 'n' Ride' a Real Issue in the Coming SA Elections!

30 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by David Southern

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service