Norm's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"Given the time of year, I thought I would resurrect this thread. Gemma K has explain…"

Norm replied 8 hours ago to Helmets that meet AS/NZA 2063 standard, but don't have sticker. OK?

14 8 hours ago
Reply by Norm

"I'm not in favour of this plan. The hotel in the Adelaidean, the taxi pickup/drop of…"

Norm replied Nov 20 to Frome St bikeway feedback closes 6-Dec-2019

9 Dec 3
Reply by Andrew K

"Thanks for the feedback John, and I hope DPTI are still reading this thread, well do…"

Norm replied Jan 5 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"The date the fine was issued and the time and date of the alleged offence are all on…"

Norm replied Jun 15, 2018 to Bicycle lane question

22 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Peter B

"They have done exactly what I said. In part the letter said “I have reviewed the inf…"

22 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Peter B

"Savvas and others are correct, ARR’s allow for road signs to be modified by other in…"

22 Jul 22, 2018
Reply by Peter B

"Did receive call and had a long discussion, not just Sellicks but the whole process.…"

Norm replied Jun 15, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"yeah, I'd say Nathan at Tailwind too.  Is always available and if it is a need it to…"

Norm replied May 16, 2018 to Best bike servicing in Adelaide.

10 May 16, 2018
Reply by Norm

"I have rang the number and left a message about it.  I suspect someone will call in…"

Norm replied May 16, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"No, didn't run my finger over the screen to pick up the fact that the bold text was…"

Norm replied May 16, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service