George B's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"On Sat 17/08/19 my wife and I rode the OHGW from Adelaide to the Port. We were very…"

George B replied Aug 18 to Outer Harbor Greenway

11 Aug 19
Reply by pete davis

"Took a ride up Sellicks Hill Friday 8/3. I was quite impressed with the shoulder the…"

George B replied Mar 9 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"On Winery Rd, Currency Creek on the Eastern climb out of Tookayerta Creek across fro…"

George B replied Feb 20 to Concrete in bike lane photos

13 Feb 20
Reply by George B

"Good to hear thanks John. Will have to take a run up Sellicks to have a look but sou…"

George B replied Jan 5 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Sound useful but afraid not what a pita is?"

George B replied Jan 4 to To Blackwood - Winns road. From Blackwood - Corromandel parade/Murray's hill

4 Jan 4
Reply by Jilden

"Genesis will run an early 4am bus from Strathalbyn to the 2019 TDU Challenge Tour’s…"

George B replied Jan 3 to The TDU 2019 discussion - all your tips, spottos, photos, gossip here

14 Jan 18
Reply by rossmg

"On BikeSA Grand Slam 3 from Williamstown we rode by a stretch of ATLMs on the Kersbr…"

George B replied Jun 15, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Thanks Norm, Well done in your discussion. Hopefully will add further feedback to DP…"

George B replied Jun 15, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Do agree with your lack of faith in DPTI Norm and also your concern on the lack of d…"

George B replied Jun 14, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"I think it is terrific news that DTPI have agreed it fix the Sellicks Hill ATLMs at…"

George B replied Jun 14, 2018 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service