Rob Wood's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (228) Replies Latest Activity

"Where abouts are you based, Central, North, South, East or West? Bicycle Centre Mitc…"

Rob Wood replied May 4, 2018 to New to Adelaide: where to service my bike/buy parts etc...?

7 May 7, 2018
Reply by Savvas

"You have said a lot of stuff I disagree with and don't have a lot of time to argue b…"

Rob Wood replied Feb 5, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"I tend to agree with David and my answer to your question would assertively. Yes be…"

Rob Wood replied Feb 5, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Yeah as others have said, with plenty of free options I struggle to see the value. C…"

Rob Wood replied Jan 15, 2018 to After RIde Like Crazy will anything replace it?

2 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Rob Wood

"Just an update, Tim came through and supported the motion, thanks for coming through…"

Rob Wood replied Dec 3, 2017 to Election: Tim Hein standing for re-election in The Park Ward, Mitcham

92 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Rob Wood

"All good, important to let them know. I have had good experienced with DPTI facebook…"

Rob Wood replied Nov 15, 2017 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Out of interest has anyone actually contacted DPTI with this information?"

Rob Wood replied Nov 14, 2017 to Audio Tactile Line Marking (ATLM) Dangerous on Main South Road

32 Mar 10
Reply by heather

"Another Councillor from another ward is actually raising a motion at this weeks coun…"

Rob Wood replied Nov 13, 2017 to Election: Tim Hein standing for re-election in The Park Ward, Mitcham

92 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Rob Wood

"Tim, I am not asking for a sealed path. I am just asking my local rep how we can get…"

Rob Wood replied Nov 8, 2017 to Election: Tim Hein standing for re-election in The Park Ward, Mitcham

92 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Rob Wood

"But the revised plans never went to council, the plan was changed after the council…"

Rob Wood replied Nov 7, 2017 to Election: Tim Hein standing for re-election in The Park Ward, Mitcham

92 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Rob Wood

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service