pete davis's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (346) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the really annoying problems on shared paths is people and bike riders stoppi…"

pete davis replied Apr 3 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

" Be nice if they were all like this one . Anna Mears bikeway corner of Sir Donald Br…"

pete davis replied Feb 7 to Linear Path - loose decking under Port Rd, Hindmarsh

8 Feb 15
Reply by Mark S

"Yes , I agree with your description of this underpass , besides the loose planks , t…"

pete davis replied Feb 6 to Linear Path - loose decking under Port Rd, Hindmarsh

8 Feb 15
Reply by Mark S

"Going down that way today, so I'll have a look, and report it,  thanks for the warni…"

pete davis replied Feb 6 to Linear Path - loose decking under Port Rd, Hindmarsh

8 Feb 15
Reply by Mark S

"rossmg, yes you're right , just checked them out , thanks very much  !"

pete davis replied Feb 1 to Squirt chain lube

2 Feb 1
Reply by pete davis

"This whole Frome Street bikeway thing is just ridiculous . I've just come back from…"

pete davis replied Oct 10, 2018 to Frome Street bikeway

55 Mar 3
Reply by Mark H

"The Survey , , Done ."

pete davis replied Oct 7, 2018 to Charles Sturt Council seeks feedback

3 Oct 7, 2018
Reply by rossmg

"These protuberances have always been a pet dislike of mine along with most bollards,…"

pete davis replied Jun 17, 2018 to Winston Avenue - New protuberances

13 Jun 18, 2018
Reply by heather

"If you look at bollards or sets of bollards closely, any dickhead could drive a smal…"

pete davis replied Apr 15, 2018 to Do you know of any compliant bollards in the Adelaide City Council?

54 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Dan

"Very easy survey, done ."

pete davis replied Mar 24, 2018 to new shared path between Greenock and Tanunda?

2 Mar 24, 2018
Reply by pete davis

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service