Kristian Andrejewskis's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"At least one ACC Councillor is getting some publicity on it https://www.abc.net.au/…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied May 12 to Road Lane to Bike Lane

7 May 22
Reply by heather

"Yes Peter, Fly 6 rear and Fly 12 at the front. The Fly 12 was actually around $450 w…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 13 to which camera?

14 on Monday
Reply by me n mouse

"I use a fly6/12 as well. No issues with them other than just having to reformat the…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 12 to which camera?

14 on Monday
Reply by me n mouse

"ABC news is reporting that new bike lanes have "since been repainted around the pede…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 11 to INFRASTRUCTURE PORT ADELAIDE

6 Mar 11
Reply by Adam R

"I rode along there yesterday and had an interesting encounter. Had a lady on a gophe…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Jan 2 to Separated bike lane on Railway Terrace in Edwardstown

18 Feb 18
Reply by Peter B

"The Camelbaks are great. Only issue is that the mouthpiece can get a bit gross. Pull…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Dec 13, 2019 to best metal water bottle?

3 Dec 14, 2019
Reply by rossmg

"I'm not that confident the online report is going to do anything. Didn't even get an…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Nov 29, 2019 to Frome St bikeway feedback closes 6-Dec-2019

9 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Andrew K

"I just want them to hurry up and get it done. Really sick of incidents like this one…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Nov 28, 2019 to Frome St bikeway feedback closes 6-Dec-2019

9 Dec 3, 2019
Reply by Andrew K

"Yes that's the spot. From Ross' picture above, my bike was leaning on the left hand…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Sep 23, 2019 to WITWIMB

1038 Apr 19
Reply by rossmg

"Ok, it's a commuter not a MTB, but the only photo I have with me right now, that's i…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Sep 20, 2019 to WITWIMB

1038 Apr 19
Reply by rossmg

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service