Kristian Andrejewskis's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (156) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes that's the spot. From Ross' picture above, my bike was leaning on the left hand…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Sep 23 to WITWIMB

1027 Oct 16
Reply by Jilden

"Ok, it's a commuter not a MTB, but the only photo I have with me right now, that's i…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Sep 20 to WITWIMB

1027 Oct 16
Reply by Jilden

"Park Ave in Rosslyn Park. Edgcombe street intersection? "

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Sep 19 to WITWIMB

1027 Oct 16
Reply by Jilden

"Great work Ian"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Aug 6 to BISA's comments on SA 20 year infrastructure discussion paper

1 Aug 6
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

"I know we don't have the full facts of the case, but I tend to agree with you Peter.…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Jun 21 to UK Pedestrian laws compared to Aus

6 Jun 23
Reply by Michael Murray

"Also look out for how narrow it is at the southern end (heading to the city). The ga…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied May 1 to Lost for words on this one.

20 May 2
Reply by Equal2lance

"I thought slip lanes were being removed/phased out across the board due the high num…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Apr 1 to Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

"Can depend on what the definition of "dismount" is. There's a couple of places I rid…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 20 to Permanent cyclists dismount signs on pathways

19 Jun 26
Reply by Paul Anderson

"Thanks Heather. Still confusing as hell. No chance that 99% of people are going to k…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 18 to Bike lanes so narrow that even the symbol doesn't fit.

14 Mar 19
Reply by Equal2lance

"Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I,m of the understanding the gutter is not coun…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Mar 15 to Bike lanes so narrow that even the symbol doesn't fit.

14 Mar 19
Reply by Equal2lance

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service