Kristian Andrejewskis's Discussions (154)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"I would think so. You've run up the back of them so you'd be at fault and liable. Th…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Jan 8 to motorist vs cyclist insurance claim

5 Jan 11
Reply by Antonb

"Register your bike on this website, especially if you have the serial numbers. It's…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Dec 10, 2018 to Bikes, wheels stolen / where to look

11 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Mark Rupert

"Thanks Ross, I'll PM you my contact details so we can stay in touch. I'm just off th…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Nov 17, 2018 to East Adelaide Active Transport

4 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

"Thanks for your advice Sam, very much appreciated. I've sent requests to join both o…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Nov 14, 2018 to East Adelaide Active Transport

4 Nov 17, 2018

"having a sign is how local councils and State gov get away with lanes so narrow they…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 30, 2018 to Is it a Bike lane?

10 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Equal2lance2

"My understanding is that it must have the word "lane" along with the bicycle symbol…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 30, 2018 to Is it a Bike lane?

10 Oct 31, 2018
Reply by Equal2lance2

"lol, I knew what you meant. I've been reading some of your work with regards to sett…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 22, 2018 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22, 2018

"I live just off Cuthero at the eastern end, that's my route into work. What changes…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 22, 2018 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22, 2018

"I met with Henry Davis on Saturday, I actually believe he might be alright, potentia…"

11 Oct 22, 2018

"That's what I'm planning to try and push with him tomorrow. Not just cycling, but al…"

Kristian Andrejewskis replied Oct 19, 2018 to Burnside Council Elections - Kensington Gardens and Magill Ward

11 Oct 22, 2018

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service