Wayne B's Discussions (257)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Peter I would have seen it, I always pay attention to what you say (even though we m…"

Wayne B replied Mar 2, 2018 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Savvas

"Sam I completely agree with you. I think ADL, the large area as you point out, is sm…"

Wayne B replied Mar 2, 2018 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Savvas

"Heather, add that most movements by people are within a 30 minute cycling range. Sav…"

Wayne B replied Mar 1, 2018 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Savvas

"Savvas, where are you getting your information from... "research from around the wor…"

Wayne B replied Mar 1, 2018 to Election and cycling: what's being offered and what shoud be offered?

35 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Savvas

"That's really positive news. All the best to Frankie."

Wayne B replied Feb 26, 2018 to cyclist seriously injured 26-Jan-2018

20 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Michael Murray

"MHL, and how Sydney deals with it.... I was sitting on a bench in Hyde Park, next to…"

Wayne B replied Feb 23, 2018 to How to Commute Adelaide (tips on riding safe - contributions welcome)

76 Sep 17
Reply by Kovin King

"@Ken the Dane... a bit slow aren't ya ;-) At those speeds, in Belgium, still didn't…"

Wayne B replied Feb 20, 2018 to How to Commute Adelaide (tips on riding safe - contributions welcome)

76 Sep 17
Reply by Kovin King

"Carlos is just having a bad hair day, must be the bike helmet he's wearing. True, th…"

Wayne B replied Feb 20, 2018 to How to Commute Adelaide (tips on riding safe - contributions welcome)

76 Sep 17
Reply by Kovin King

"indicate your intentions - YES Never assume - YES Don't do anything unexpected - YES…"

Wayne B replied Feb 19, 2018 to How to Commute Adelaide (tips on riding safe - contributions welcome)

76 Sep 17
Reply by Kovin King

"not the same but on Linear Park Trail there is a 'blind corner' at an underpass. It'…"

Wayne B replied Feb 13, 2018 to Silly Signs

77 Feb 13, 2018
Reply by Wayne B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service