David Bowler's Discussions (617)

Discussions Replied To (546) Replies Latest Activity

"I  haven't really noticed how a center line effects pedestrians, but I do think it t…"

David Bowler replied Jul 10, 2018 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

"Apparently the free Adelaide city Council bike scheme is ending soon too. Having my…"

David Bowler replied Jul 10, 2018 to OFO is pulling out of Australia

3 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by David Bowler

"Not a good week for cyclists in SA with death of Caleb Scott on Friday http://www.ad…"

David Bowler replied Mar 5, 2018 to serious crashes Mar-2018

22 Apr 3, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"With an election coming up surely there is an opportunity for a politician in need o…"

David Bowler replied Feb 2, 2018 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

36 May 14
Reply by Peter B

"The traffic lights along the bike path along Frome Rd as it goes past the old RAH ha…"

David Bowler replied Feb 1, 2018 to "Beg button" frustrations at cycle crossings

36 May 14
Reply by Peter B

"Especially Adelaidenow online surveys which has skewed readership. Also I am not sur…"

David Bowler replied Nov 15, 2017 to What gives with dropping cycling in Adelaide?

31 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"I wonder if petrol prices are a factor.  When petrol prices were getting closer to $…"

David Bowler replied Nov 12, 2017 to What gives with dropping cycling in Adelaide?

31 Dec 9, 2017
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"I was referring to the situation of pedestrian crossings without lights."

David Bowler replied Jan 4, 2017 to power-assisted bicycle rules changed

12 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Peter B

"Being able to ride across crossings is a good thing and reflects the reality at many…"

12 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Peter B

"While there is clearly an issue with hoons using overpowered petrol motors on bicycl…"

12 Jan 5, 2017
Reply by Peter B

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service