Michael Murray's Discussions (2,240)

Discussions Replied To (2024) Replies Latest Activity

"That's going to be a problem for the pedestrian I met one day walking down the centr…"

Michael Murray replied Apr 15 to Lost for words on this one.

20 May 2
Reply by Equal2lance2

"They should all be made to pay rego and wear number plates.  Who do they think paid…"

Michael Murray replied Apr 15 to warning of feral deer in the Adelaide Hills

5 Apr 15
Reply by heather

"Interesting I didn't know that. Thanks.  No sign of that on the other corners at tha…"

Michael Murray replied Apr 1 to Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

"So from the detail on Steve Marshall's facebook page it seems there won't be any add…"

Michael Murray replied Mar 30 to Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

"My memory told me that Frome Road heading north past the University of Adelaide woul…"

Michael Murray replied Mar 12 to Bike lanes so narrow that even the symbol doesn't fit.

14 Mar 19
Reply by Equal2lance2

"I wonder how many serious crashes like this involve someone driving with a suspended…"

Michael Murray replied Jan 15 to cyclist seriously injured in hit-run 13-Jan-2019

8 Jan 15
Reply by heather

"OK page 165 forwards of the agenda is a series of google map images of the final pla…"

Michael Murray replied Jan 9 to Beulah Road Bicycle Boulevard: Portrush to Fullarton - more is happening

4 Feb 5
Reply by heather

"Sorry for the confusion I deleted a reply I made here about 15 minutes ago and made…"

Michael Murray replied Jan 9 to Norwood, Payneham and St Peters: consultation on Beulah Road Boulevard

3 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Murray

"Would someone like this do it?   http://valesigns.com.au/vehicle-signage/ Seem to be…"

Michael Murray replied Nov 24, 2018 to Question - custom bike painting - lettering

8 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Michael Murray

"Nasty.  There was an Advertiser article as well.  Some of the comments contain the u…"

Michael Murray replied Oct 24, 2018 to cyclist-kangaroo crash in Adelaide Hills 21-Oct-2018

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service