Trevor Hill's Discussions (630)

Discussions Replied To (552) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Pete, check out 99Bikes at the moment for a spare battery. You should be able to…"

Trevor Hill replied Jun 6 to Bike Station Hove

9 Jun 6
Reply by Trevor Hill

"Wow, now I am inspired! You might be interested in what kiwibeebruce is up to. He is…"

Trevor Hill replied May 20 to Bike Station Hove

9 Jun 6
Reply by Trevor Hill

"Beautiful bike the eOne Sixty. If you want some extra range or want to ride all day…"

Trevor Hill replied May 20 to Bike Station Hove

9 Jun 6
Reply by Trevor Hill

"Bike Station has gone but Noel live on! I spotted Noel at 99Bike Marion the other da…"

Trevor Hill replied May 18 to Bike Station Hove

9 Jun 6
Reply by Trevor Hill

"I noticed the bike lane symbol on Anzac Hwy this morning had only half a front and h…"

Trevor Hill replied Mar 19 to Bike lanes so narrow that even the symbol doesn't fit.

14 Mar 19
Reply by Equal2lance

"This was my view this morning, riding the leisure trail next to the Southern Express…"

Trevor Hill replied Mar 1 to Superloop cycle route closures

14 Mar 1
Reply by Trevor Hill

"A guy who who I work with and lives near me now takes an hour to drive to work. I ta…"

Trevor Hill replied Feb 28 to Superloop cycle route closures

14 Mar 1
Reply by Trevor Hill

"Pictures from the Rapha Pop-up Shop & cafe 12 Cannon St, city, until January 24,…"

Trevor Hill replied Jan 16 to The TDU 2019 discussion - all your tips, spottos, photos, gossip here

14 Jan 18
Reply by rossmg

"Trek Bikes have a pop up bike shop at 11 Moseley Square Glenelg, on the Northern sid…"

Trevor Hill replied Jan 10 to The TDU 2019 discussion - all your tips, spottos, photos, gossip here

14 Jan 18
Reply by rossmg

"Could you please accept my friend request to follow this up. Cheers"

Trevor Hill replied Jan 4 to Electric recumbent sale...

3 Jan 4
Reply by Trevor Hill

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service