Notina Hurry's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Bank Street in the City from Hindley Street to North Terrace.  Also a shared zone wi…"

Notina Hurry replied Jul 1 to Contra flow cycling

21 Jul 26
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"My hot tip is DO NOT REPAINT IT.  It would be a travesty, an outrage, a crime agains…"

Notina Hurry replied Feb 7 to Vintage bike restoration

8 Feb 14
Reply by Savvas

"The Federal Parliamentary Liberal Party ain’t got nothing on this show"

Notina Hurry replied Sep 4, 2018 to Comment on post Correction by Heather in Prospect BUG

17 Sep 10, 2018
Reply by Kristina Barnett

"You will also have to detour around the old gas works at Brompton to rejoin the path…"

Notina Hurry replied Aug 4, 2018 to Woodville to city

3 Aug 4, 2018
Reply by Richard

"Thanks for this update Savvas.  Yes it is apparent to me that the old stone wall, or…"

Notina Hurry replied May 1, 2018 to OH Greenway Update...

13 May 13, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"I am not sure where the path will go once the bridge over Chief St has been construc…"

Notina Hurry replied Apr 21, 2018 to OH Greenway Update...

13 May 13, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Checked on line and realised I had misspelt the name, actually spelt MIRRYCLE.  Long…"

Notina Hurry replied Feb 8, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Notwithstanding the mockery I do agree with John on the importance of a good mirror.…"

Notina Hurry replied Feb 8, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"83 Lipson St, Port Adelaide, corner Godfrey St.  Former Dulux factory now converted…"

Notina Hurry replied Jan 10, 2018 to WITWIMB

995 Aug 12
Reply by rossmg

"I stopped and had good look at both ofobikes and obikes where they were parked toget…"

Notina Hurry replied Oct 7, 2017 to Obikes

52 Dec 3, 2017
Reply by Dave M

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service