Ruddager's Discussions (1,468)

Discussions Replied To (1376) Replies Latest Activity

""if bike riders want respect ... a behavior change is in order" That's not a complet…"

Ruddager replied Oct 19, 2018 to Passing etiquette and safety on the Linear Path...

18 Oct 21, 2018
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

"But they're learning so much faster in the the real world! It's actually quite an in…"

Ruddager replied May 9, 2018 to Uber Car Detected Pedestrian But "Decided" Not to Stop

5 May 10, 2018
Reply by Peter B

"If everyone obeyed that signal and all the markings I don't think you'd even manage…"

Ruddager replied May 9, 2018 to Comedy Cycling - Is This You

78 May 10, 2018
Reply by Greg Hyde

"I rode from Wellington to Langhorne Creek as part of a ride recently. Suuuuuper bori…"

Ruddager replied Feb 7, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"I literally said that I move over in the preceding post so no, I'm not saying that m…"

Ruddager replied Feb 6, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"You just made an awful lot of assumptions about my own attitude and the way I ride"

Ruddager replied Feb 5, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"If your behaviour is to "move right over so that [a vehicle driver] can overtake wit…"

Ruddager replied Feb 5, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"May I add, the way I ride on narrow roads or "dangerous" roads is defensively. I mak…"

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"That's a badly ambiguous question"

Ruddager replied Feb 4, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"I must say, the sorts of apologetic, almost self-loathing ideas portrayed in this di…"

Ruddager replied Feb 4, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service