Andrew K's Discussions (816)

Discussions Replied To (809) Replies Latest Activity

"It also makes it impossible for people with disabilities riding tricycles to use the…"

Andrew K replied Nov 13 to Separated bike lane on Railway Terrace in Edwardstown

9 Nov 13
Reply by Andrew K

"Another tragedy! It's a four lane divided highway, with good sight lines. I think t…"

Andrew K replied Nov 13 to cyclist dead in road crash 13-Nov-2019

6 Nov 14
Reply by Ryan

"That's impressive. I keep breaking bike racks trying to carry 20-50 litre bags on my…"

Andrew K replied Sep 30 to BikeFest 2019: Let's Make this a CargoBike Convergence!

4 Sep 30
Reply by me n mouse

"Yep, I was informed of this by the workers there yesterday! Now hopefully they'll op…"

Andrew K replied Sep 28 to Outer Harbor Greenway

13 Sep 28
Reply by Andrew K

"It is doable on a bike, but to do 62km every day, climbing O'Halloren hill from both…"

Andrew K replied Sep 12 to CBD - Noarlunga commute - too far?

14 Oct 13
Reply by Baron Zuraw

"I've found Paul at EM3ev to be very helpful, but shipping batteries from China is no…"

Andrew K replied Apr 2 to eBike Battery Advice

4 Apr 2
Reply by Andrew K

"Yes, slip lanes put cyclists and pedestrians at additional risk and serve no benefit…"

Andrew K replied Apr 2 to Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

"As a pedestrian I prefer to be dinged at if the cyclist is riding at any sort of spe…"

Andrew K replied Apr 2 to shared paths

35 Apr 3
Reply by heather

""Cyclists dismount" is basically a cop-out due to bad-design/limited funding to do t…"

Andrew K replied Apr 2 to Permanent cyclists dismount signs on pathways

19 Jun 26
Reply by Paul Anderson

"This begs the question, why are Councillors in Australia ignorant of international b…"

Andrew K replied Sep 26, 2018 to Anzac Hwy black spot Gordon St to Adelphi Tce

8 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Savvas

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service