Peter B's Discussions (626)

Discussions Replied To (607) Replies Latest Activity

"I have just noticed that there is a similar setup on the existing path, adjacent to…"

Peter B replied Feb 12 to New bikeway work along Railway Terrace, Edwardstown + Ascot Park

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jilden

"I have been looking more at the plans and I think a lot cyclists will not be happy a…"

Peter B replied Feb 12 to New bikeway work along Railway Terrace, Edwardstown + Ascot Park

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jilden

"I assume you mean the junctions as they are at the moment, not the ones in the plan?…"

Peter B replied Feb 5 to New bikeway work along Railway Terrace, Edwardstown + Ascot Park

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jilden

"I am a little concerned at the proposal to make it a "bi-directional on-road bike pa…"

Peter B replied Feb 5 to New bikeway work along Railway Terrace, Edwardstown + Ascot Park

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jilden

"Regarding stopping at intersections: On very hot days I will usually get off the roa…"

Peter B replied Jan 25 to Hot Hot Hot

8 Feb 3
Reply by heather

"I decided to take the train yesterday. Well done to those who could do it, but I fel…"

Peter B replied Jan 25 to Hot Hot Hot

8 Feb 3
Reply by heather

"Yes, that is a nice alternative. However I think it would also be ok (and shorter) t…"

Peter B replied Jan 13 to Crafers - Blackwood - Mitcham

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

"Yes, I was going to say I would prefer to cross there, than at Forest Ave."

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

"Out of interest, is that (Forest Ave) where you cross Minno Creek? "

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

"My apologies, I was looking at the east side of Minno Creek and Watahuna Ave. I didn…"

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service