Bill Gehling's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"One thing that impressed me was the way they seem to have recreated the same feel as…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 23, 2018 to Frome Street update

265 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Daniel

"Thanks Wendy. That's precisely why we can't let the pollies think that a once-off to…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 15, 2018 to Let's Make 'Cycle Park 'n' Ride' a Real Issue in the Coming SA Elections!

30 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by David Southern

"I'd be keen to ask your wife why she only rides once every year or two. Is a hoop at…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 14, 2018 to Let's Make 'Cycle Park 'n' Ride' a Real Issue in the Coming SA Elections!

30 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by David Southern

"Sam, I agree with your comments on park & ride carparking. It is an extremely in…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 14, 2018 to Let's Make 'Cycle Park 'n' Ride' a Real Issue in the Coming SA Elections!

30 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by David Southern

"Sorry to be a bit of a damp squib on this one Sam, but I’m not convinced that bike p…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 11, 2018 to Let's Make 'Cycle Park 'n' Ride' a Real Issue in the Coming SA Elections!

30 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by David Southern

"An interesting suggestion, but the answer has to be a big no! Think of the consequen…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 6, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"I think it comes down to a very basic rule for riders or drivers: "If you can't safe…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 5, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"What are you suggesting? "

Bill Gehling replied Feb 4, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Just to round out the conversation. On the idea that you should be invisible, I'd pu…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 1, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

"Not sure where the ambiguity is in my last paragraph. Its a while since I've ridden…"

Bill Gehling replied Feb 1, 2018 to Cyclists approaching blind crests and corners and overtaking vehicles

63 Feb 8, 2018
Reply by Jilden

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service