Cycling in Adelaide (6,346)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 7th September 2019

Rolling the dice. It was a bit of a slow start to the morning with only a few rolling in at around 7 with reports of heavy rain around, es…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Sep 11

In praise of BIke SA last Grand Slam

Several times I've taken part in the Around the bay in Melbourne. 210kms, ride around Port Phillip bay. Nice ride, but, I put  a lot of mon…

Started by Matt S

0 Sep 1

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 17th August 2019

Good day out. It was another good day with the Wheelers, albeit a bit cold to start with, and 35 riders out for a challenge. As per usual…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Aug 19

The Major is back

Just thought I'd let you know , , , I got swooped by The Major today . He's back looking after the chicks   !  

Started by pete davis

1 Aug 19
Reply by Leg strong

You had 1 job..

You Had one job.. Paint a Hook Turn so cyclists can pull off to the left out of the way of thru traffic..

Started by Equal2lance

2 Aug 8
Reply by Equal2lance

BISA's comments on SA 20 year infrastructure discussion paper

BISA has responded to Infrastructure SA's invitation to comment on its discussion paper. We have urged Infrastructure SA to consider the di…

Started by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

1 Aug 6
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 27th July 2019

Beautiful winter conditions. There was the threat of early fog, but it was warmer than expected with a bit of cloud to make it interesting…

Started by Paul Koch

1 Jul 29
Reply by Linda Hall

King William Road parking changes

For those that were wondering why the Peacock Road Bikelane was closed this morning here is the link.  https://ptpa.com.au/projects/city-so

Started by Equal2lance

7 Jul 28
Reply by Equal2lance

Contra flow cycling

The June Pedal Update has on the front a photo of Ninth Avenue, Bowden, as an example of a Council allowing contra-flow cycling using signs…

Started by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

21 Jul 26
Reply by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

Gawler Wheelers ride report 20th July 2019

Looping around. The forecast for the day was cool temperatures and increasing winds later. It was a slow start with the numbers to begin w…

Started by Paul Koch

1 Jul 24
Reply by Linda Hall

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service