Cycling in Adelaide (6,326)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hot Hot Hot

New Adelaide recorded maximum temperature today! 46.6DegC @ 15:36 24 Jan 19 That is West Tce Adelaide Official - Kent Town 47.7DegC @ 15:15…

Started by rossmg

8 Feb 3
Reply by heather

Hazardous blue RRPMs or cat eyes

Blue (or more recently green) cat eyes are installed on roadways to quickly indicate the location of cover-lids to access water mains in an…

Started by heather

15 Jan 21
Reply by heather

Obscure Pro in TDU

Has an Obscure Pro been chosen for this years TDU?

Started by colin christensen

1 Jan 16
Reply by rossmg

Crafers - Blackwood - Mitcham

Hi All, Grew up in Adelaide but never cycled there.  Whats the best route from Crafers to Blackwood to Mitcham? Google Maps is suggesting a…

Started by Chris Hill

14 Jan 15
Reply by BJ

cyclist seriously injured in hit-run 13-Jan-2019

Hit-run crash at BridgewaterPosted by SAPOL on 13-Jan-2019www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/hit-run-crash-at-bridg…

Started by heather

8 Jan 15
Reply by heather

If you'd like to come to The Port for the TDU finish & street party...

If you are considering coming to The Port for the TDU remember that you can get here via the Outer Harbor Greenway AND that there will be…

Started by Savvas

1 Jan 11
Reply by Savvas

Norwood, Payneham and St Peters: consultation on Beulah Road Boulevard

Community information session Date: Thursday 17 March Time: 3pm - 6pm Location: Median - intersection of Osmond Terrace and Beulah Road, No…

Started by Michael Murray

3 Jan 9
Reply by Michael Murray

Cancer Council - Ride for a Reason

I'm Riding for a Reason in January Hi all. I’m part of the Cancer Council’s Ride for a Reason Lead out Team for this summer’s Tour down U…

Started by Ian Pib

0 Jan 6

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 5th Jan 2019

One perfect day.   Slightly overcast, a little bit cool, it was a perfect day for riding, with 44 riders out. We had two rides to choose f…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Jan 6

Electric recumbent sale...

Hi Folks, I've posted a preliminary 'for sale' note on behalf of a non-cycling friend in the Electric Bike Group page. Just posting an 'ale…

Started by Savvas

3 Jan 4
Reply by Trevor Hill

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service