Cycling in Adelaide (6,315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 16th March 2019

Wheeling along It was another great day out with the Wheelers, almost perfect weather and strong numbers. What a great way to start the w…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Mar 17

Frome Street bikeway

I've been riding the improved Frome Street bikeway this week, -- Frome 2.0 and I have to say it's a big improvement. the path itself ins't…

Started by Equal2lance2

55 Mar 3
Reply by Mark H

Found - Mini action camera

On bikeway near St Clair this morning. Looking to reunite with it's owner.

Started by Mandy Towler

1 Mar 2
Reply by Liz Wallace

Final plans for Flinders Link cycle path

The final plans for the new rail extension from Tonsley to Flinders Medical Centre are available on the Planning Commission website for the…

Started by Mark Parnell MLC

3 Feb 26
Reply by Katie Gilfillan

Carbon frame repairs

Where are we able to repair carbon bike frames in Adelaide. I already know about Neil at Cracked Carbon - O'Halloran Hill. Is there anywher…

Started by Derrick McManus

0 Feb 25

Super Elliot frame labels...

This is for anyone with an old Super Elliot... I have about 20 block print water-slide decals for SE bicycles to give away - free! They've…

Started by Savvas

0 Feb 25

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 23rd Feb 2019

Head wind start, tail wind finish, goodo.   It looked like a warm day, but not until after the ride would be well and truly done and duste…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Feb 24

Vandalism, Linear Path, Findon Rd underpass!

From CCS facebook page: “Unfortunately, the Findon Road shared underpass at the River Torrens Linear Park was vandalised last night. We hav…

Started by Savvas

5 Feb 22
Reply by Mark S

Concrete in bike lane photos

I'm putting together a case to encourage concrete companies to avoid driving with unsecured loads when transporting concrete. If you know o…

Started by Equal2lance2

13 Feb 20
Reply by George B

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 16th Feb 2019

Great day for a ride.   What a week can make to your enjoyment on your bike. Last week it was windy, rainy and for one ride, dusty. This w…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Feb 17

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service