Cycling in Adelaide (6,321)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MTBikeway rebuild?

Does anyone know what's happening about the MTB between Goodwood and King Will? I've seen surveyors there last week and there's been no mai…

Started by Equal2lance

5 May 10
Reply by Equal2lance

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 4th May 2019

Wet but no rain. After a good downpour during the week, Saturday turned out to be great riding weather with 23 riders out. The roads were…

Started by Paul Koch

0 May 6

Movement and Transport Planning

Cr Helen Donovan and City of Adelaide submitted a successful motion to the Local Govt Association.Meeting of Greater Adelaide Region Organi…

Started by heather

0 May 3

Outer Harbor Greenway

With the Outer Harbor/ Grange train line reopening today I went for a ride to see if the shared path is also open, or at least nearing comp…

Started by Notina Hurry

8 May 2
Reply by pete davis

Lost for words on this one.

Started by Equal2lance

20 May 2
Reply by Equal2lance

Gawler Wheelers ride report 27th April 2019

Great selection  In near perfect Autumn conditions, close to 30 riders turned out for a ride in the hills. The route chosen for the day al…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Apr 30

Paid to Cycle to Work!

Well here's a good idea - pay us to cycle to work - yes please! https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/newsroom/2019/04/11/pay-to-ride-to-work/

Started by rossmg

8 Apr 15
Reply by rossmg

FUIC supplies low Apr-2019

For those cyclists who pause for a cold rather than hot coffee.The long drought affects many. Iced coffee supplies running low as drought h…

Started by heather

0 Apr 15

bikes stolen from bike shop 13-Apr-2019

Ram raid at My Ride, 15 / 1700 Main North Rd, Salisbury Plains on 13-Apr-2019. Four bikes stolen, e.g. an orange Scott Ransom Tuned worth $…

Started by heather

0 Apr 15

warning of feral deer in the Adelaide Hills

On Saturday 6-Apr-2019 a cyclist had a near miss with a deer in the Adelaide Hills.Published by ABC News on 8-Apr-2019There are now about 1…

Started by heather

5 Apr 15
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service