Cycling in Adelaide (6,311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linear Path/Taylor Bridge Update...

From the T2T Alliance this afternoon:   "The T2T Alliance will be completing the works to widen Taylor Bridge this weekend, and the Linea…

Started by Savvas

15 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Jilden

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 24th November 2018

There and back. With close to cyclone winds last Wednesday evening, many may have looked at the radar, spotted the building clouds and opt…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Nov 26, 2018

'nother OHG Detour Notice...

Notice from CCS re detours on the Outer Harbor Greenway:"Hello All, I write to notify that the Outer Harbor Greenway in Bowden will be det…

Started by Savvas

3 Nov 24, 2018
Reply by Jilden

cyclist-kangaroo crash in Adelaide Hills 21-Oct-2018

Awful when any cyclist is seriously injured. Limited info (two different ages stated) so do not know if an Adelaide Cyclists member. Seriou…

Started by heather

5 Nov 22, 2018
Reply by heather

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 17th November 2018

Big day out. Another big day out with the wheelers, with two challenging rides on offer, with 32 riders out. The shorter ride was the stea…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Nov 19, 2018

Rail Crossings - TRJ still closed

Hi all, FYI, I have recently emailed the Adelaide City Council & various Councillors to ask why the pedestrian/ cyclist rail crossing f…

Started by Pete Bolt

28 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Jilden

East Adelaide Active Transport

I'm trying to start a group to have a voice with The eastern side of Adelaide and looking for anyone interested, specifically from Burnsid…

Started by Kristian Andrejewskis

4 Nov 17, 2018
Reply by Kristian Andrejewskis

South Road Bicycle Lanes??

So new traffic lanes heading south have just been opened north of Ayliffe's Road intersection. It appears that cyclists are to be squeezed…

Started by Jim Saunders

5 Nov 10, 2018
Reply by Jilden

Rising cyclist death toll is mainly due to drivers...

...so change the road laws and culture. The Conversation, 18 September 2018 “Recent reporting paints a picture of surging road deaths and f…

Started by Savvas

7 Nov 9, 2018
Reply by Peter B

Anyone lost a tail light ?

I found a tail light coming home tonight heading east from Rundle Street across Fullarton Road  to  Beulah Road where there is that little…

Started by Michael Murray

0 Nov 7, 2018

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service