Cycling in Adelaide (6,311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

cyclist death Adelaide Hills 30-Dec-2018

Sad news. I do not know the cyclist's name.Fatal bike crash Adelaide HillsPosted by SAPOLwww.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-p…

Started by heather

1 Dec 30, 2018
Reply by Adam R

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 29th December 2018

Hot week, then rain. It’s been a very trying week, with temperatures up over 40 degrees. This saps your energy and it’s very difficult to…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Dec 29, 2018

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 22nd December 2018

Ho, ho, ho and a bit of climbing. Our ride before Christmas, was to everybody’s surprise well attended, with over 40 riders out. I suppose…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Dec 24, 2018

Story on New York City's Protected bike lanes.

Here are some exerts from a news article on NYC bike lanes. The Department of Transportation took a debatably-deserved victory lap on Wedn…

Started by Equal2lance2

2 Dec 24, 2018
Reply by heather

Notice: Linear Park Closure....

From Chris Bentick, City of Charles Sturt today: "I write to notify that the River Torrens Linear Park Shared Use Path on the northern side…

Started by Savvas

12 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by Adam R

Riding on North Terrace

The Newcastle Herald has a lengthy article on the issues facing Newcastle cyclists using Hunter Street, which now has a tram. They are bein…

Started by Ian Radbone, BISA committee

10 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by heather

Public bike maintenance facilities on Linear Path?

PortBUG has received a query from a Klemzig resident who commutes on the Linear Path: "I'm resident of Klemzig ward area and working in CBD…

Started by Savvas

10 Dec 11, 2018
Reply by Mark S

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 1st Dec. 2018

Just windy. It was a day where the wind was the main talking point. The rides coincided with a front coming in,  seeing a shift in direct…

Started by Paul Koch

0 Dec 3, 2018

Outer Harbor Greenway detour at MJ McInerney Reserve

Cyclists, a detour in West Croydon, near Kilkenny Railway Station and just south of Kilkenny Rd. The redevelopment of MJ McInerney Reserve…

Started by heather

0 Dec 1, 2018

Grange Lakes Corridor shared use path

The Grange Lakes Corridor Shared Use Path project involves a shared-use walking and cycling corridor linking West Lakes, Grange and Henley…

Started by heather

0 Dec 1, 2018

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service