Cycling in Adelaide (6,315)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paid to Cycle to Work!

Well here's a good idea - pay us to cycle to work - yes please! https://www.bicyclenetwork.com.au/newsroom/2019/04/11/pay-to-ride-to-work/

Started by rossmg

8 Apr 15
Reply by rossmg

FUIC supplies low Apr-2019

For those cyclists who pause for a cold rather than hot coffee.The long drought affects many. Iced coffee supplies running low as drought h…

Started by heather

0 Apr 15

bikes stolen from bike shop 13-Apr-2019

Ram raid at My Ride, 15 / 1700 Main North Rd, Salisbury Plains on 13-Apr-2019. Four bikes stolen, e.g. an orange Scott Ransom Tuned worth $…

Started by heather

0 Apr 15

warning of feral deer in the Adelaide Hills

On Saturday 6-Apr-2019 a cyclist had a near miss with a deer in the Adelaide Hills.Published by ABC News on 8-Apr-2019There are now about 1…

Started by heather

5 Apr 15
Reply by heather

FREE Vintage Cargo Trike Frame etc

Hi Cargo Cyclers & Bike Restorers, I'm doing a bike shed cleanup - getting rid of lots of stuff! Including the frame and wheels and oth…

Started by Savvas

0 Apr 12

Changes to Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection

The government is planning to make changes at the Portrush Road / Magill Road intersection.  No plans I can see yet except for some TV cove…

Started by Michael Murray

6 Apr 2
Reply by heather

Permanent cyclists dismount signs on pathways

Hi all, just a query about the status of permanent signs with "Cyclists Dismount" on them. There are a few variations and these are often s…

Started by Gillo

17 Apr 2
Reply by heather

Gawler Wheelers Ride Report 23rd March 2019

8 years and still going strong. Today’s ride was a day to celebrate the Gawler Wheelers and how it has grown. Originally established by Fr…

Started by Paul Koch

1 Mar 25
Reply by Keith Davies

Cobwebs Female Ride group – starting this Saturday

Cobwebs has conducted a Saturday morning ride for the last 18 years and has a significant percentage of female riders.  Commencing on Satur…

Started by Greg Staker

0 Mar 20

Bike lanes so narrow that even the symbol doesn't fit.

Is there an Australian Standard for the minimum width of a bicycle lane? I've noticed a lot around Adelaide that the bike symbol won't even…

Started by Henry

14 Mar 19
Reply by Equal2lance2

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2019   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service