Cycling in Adelaide (6,373)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Steel frame repairer in Adelaide?

Any recommendations of a steel bike frame repairer in Adelaide? I have a hairline crack in the left side chain stay of cromo frame. Thanks…

Started by Glenn Tee

4 Feb 10
Reply by Savvas

cyclist injured in hit-run 17-Jan-2020

Cyclist got the rego of the fleeing SUV. Now need a witness or video. Any hints on where to start? Date: Friday 17-Jan-2020 around 1pm Loca…

Started by heather

11 Feb 9
Reply by heather

Topeak Journey Dry Bag

I have one in good condition, and free for pickup in the city...  The trailer died massively... but the bag is good if you need one

Started by Andrew Prior

0 Jan 29

CFS Sausage Sizzle at Stirling TDU

The Upper Sturt CFS Brigade is again holding a sausage sizzle at Stirling on Wednesday as the TDU passes through multiple times.  Funds rai…

Started by David Southern

0 Jan 20

TDU guide in The Advertiser etc?

Has there been a printed guide in the Advertiser this year?  pretty disappointing effort if not .  my olds aren't online and want to see on…

Started by Stig of The Dump

3 Jan 20
Reply by Stig of The Dump

The What, When, How and Where of the 2020 TDU

One Easy Link to view as a Spreadsheet. https://allthetdu.com

Started by Trevor Hill

3 Jan 14
Reply by David Rossi

Wild Wild West

You think by now motorists would know they need to give vulnerable road users a bit of room on the road. Not so apparently with this WA pla…

Started by Trevor Hill

4 Jan 10
Reply by Trevor Hill

bike stolen during Cudlee Creek fire evacuation

Bicycle stolen from evacuated homePosted by SAPOL on 9-Jan-2020https://www.police.sa.gov.au/sa-police-news-assets/front-page-news/bicycle-s…

Started by heather

0 Jan 9

Riding in the hills to support local businesses

Where have you been riding in the hills that is ok to access now following the bushfires?  We want to go up and support local businesses bu…

Started by Kathryn Black

7 Jan 9
Reply by heather

thirsty koala

Photos of koala drinking from water bottlesPhotos by Anna HeuslerPublished by 7News on 27-Dec-20197news.com.au/news/bushfires/south-austral…

Started by heather

3 Dec 29, 2019
Reply by heather

RSS

Support our Sponsors

© 2020   Created by Gus.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service