Where In The World Is My Bike?
A few of these minor brain teasers popping up on sydneycyclists of late .
Here is a local one ;-) I was actually photographing the local flora (eek!) in the first instance.

Views: 7896

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Osborne House, off Victoria Road, Osborne. Just east of the Outer Harbor Train Line. There is a train in the way on google street view when I tried to check from Railway Terrace, but I'm fairly confident that It Osborne House. If I am right I am sorry but I don't take photos or know how to upload them so some else will have to continue

That checks out, ross can get his picture up next.

Yes , that's right! Well done! Thought it may be a quick one.

Railway Tce is a great backstreets route up Le Fevre Peninsula. From Carnarvon Tce go up the lane on the side of the Largs RSL, dismount and walk across the railway lines to Railway Tce and then follow the road and shared paths north to Osborne Rd. Then cross the line and go up Fraser Dr to the next shared path and up to Klingberg Dr. From there, there is shared path on Victoria Rd to continue avoiding the trucks.

It was actually the first time I went that way. Normally I go along Victoria Rd which is usually reasonably quiet on a Sunday but you still get some trucks go along there. I will take the new route in future. So usually I see this old building from a distance but this time I was right next to it. I thought the architecture of this building , especially the tower , was interesting so I took a photo of it.

Someone go for it - my camera is still lonely for the next couple of days..

witwimb?

It's on the beach!  :)

Looks like Estcourt House right behind, so down at Tennyson?

Indeed. The beach there at low tide is quite rideable and tons nicer than Military Rd for traffic. Over to you.

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service