black friday 2 46 728x90

From the SBS Cycling Central website - "Australian WorldTour squad GreenEDGE has released a statement to the media explaining that it intends to announce a title sponsor for the team on Tuesday, May 1 in Melbourne".

I always wondered if Australia was going to have a WorldTour team, who would be the main sponsor - QANTAS, BHP, WESTPAC? and I guess my question will be answered on Tuesday. I was thinking that the company should have a presence in Europe, or going to have one.

Who do you think would be an appropriate Australian sponsor - Barbecues Galore, XXXX, Vegemite, Mortein? Or are they not going to be Australian??

Do their corporate colours have to be GREEN???

Views: 1945

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I thought the only way to be reasonably sure you would get good coffee is to roast your own.

Thats not coffee, thats... err ... muddy water, same goes for Cibo. 

Besides Gloria Jeans fund Hillsong church, so avoid them at all costs unless you're a brainwashed ... person.

Omega-Pharma ( Omega Pharma - Lotto ) are pharmaceutical company.
Also the Amgen Tour of California was always a little contentious, as Amgen are the manufacturer of EPO....

Lol I didn't know that about Amgen... hilarious!!

And there's Team Type 1 - Sanofi.

BtW - Some talk of Jacobs Creek being the sponsor

Rumour has it they are a Chinese tech company - Huawei?

I would love to see them junk the Scotts, and start riding "Flying Pigeon" bicycles!

The planet or the bar?

The bar :)

What about these guys?

Wouldn't have to change much!

A company almost no-one has ever heard of I reckon....

Orica help miners blow things up. I reckon they'd be happy to associate themselves with anyone who has 'Green' in their name.. #win/win

Support our Sponsors

© 2015   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service