A belated addition to the Adelaide Cyclists summer 2011/12 kit is this new design cycling cap. The 2010 cap was a very popular item and since they ran out there has been numerous requests for a re-run by those who missed out, have seen them out and about or have simply worn them out.

This new design cap is made from a moisture wicking Lycra polyester blend and printed by sublimation to ensure sharp graphics and no fading after washing or sweating buckets.

With an elastic back, four panel design and one size fits most - but they can be a bit small if you have a big brain - it's a perfect pairing with the Adelaide Cyclists jerseys. It fits snug under the helmet for the ride to keep the sun from your eyes and from your burning your scalp or produced from the rear pocket at a sunny coffee stop.

When the season turns cooler they're a great way to keep some warmth, and therefore, energy in.

The good news is they are just $16 including free postage (to SA) until Sun 12 Feb. They are in stock now for quick delivery. Grab one today, order here!

Click to enlarge.

Tags: caps, kit

Views: 683

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very versatile caps. Bowl warmers, seat warmers, grip warmers and mysteriously floating photoshop rubber stamp thingy warmers too!

Yep, microwave rice cooking bowl warmer and sitting on Diggers mineral turps but that was a bad look so I removed it (not with Photoshop -  do you think I'm made of money!)

I got a free limited edition photshop with something years ago. Great on XP. Sometimes talks to Vista, but not always!

Looks pretty good, wish it had the I (bike) ADL symbol though...

That was sooooooo 2010. Maybe I'll looking into doing something with that again.

looks good! ordered

got it yesterday. my head is too big for it :(

Yes, I am being told they are a bit small. I am happy to refund. The next batch will be made bigger.

bought and looking forward to wearing:)

Nice! Exactly what I've been looking for.

had mine arrive on my door step a couple of days ago (thanks Angus! :) )  they look good and are pretty comfy. I think i prefer the shorter peak of the old caps when riding though..    probably not as much of a problem with a more upright riding position like on a MTB..  

Just tried to order one - and keep geting the following error on checkout

"The shipping method you selected is no longer available. Please choose another shipping method."

Then

"Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart"

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service