I stepped on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised and while I ride for pleasure and the environment fitness and health maintenance also plays a part in it.
Perhaps you are consciously trying to loose weight or not - how much have you lost since say Dec 1?
I have been commuting a couple of extra days a week this year, doing a hill session one morning and a Sunday 60km ride and I've been going to training with Matt Lloyd once a week as well as watching what I eat and my portions sizes.
(of course you can keep your weight confidential but for the record I've lost 3.5 kgs or so--- and I just ate a Cherry Ripe, albeit a min-ish one)
Photo by ambib(flickr.com/ CC) --not me.. but my scales!
Replies are closed for this discussion.
The great hairy leg debate.... Shave it off, makes the legs look a whole lot more defined and well easy to look at it....
Just do it.....
Angus, I avoided your discussion until now, because awful to admit to myself, that I have not lost weight. In summer I started a new medication that was supposed to control my endocrine imbalance, the cause of my big weight gain.
Now I realise that there have been 151 replies and in two days! A very popular discussion, and with men. I thought women were supposed to be anxious about their weight.
Middle age is a condition typified by
- longing for a ripped body, preferably without the effort
- realisation that chicks dig you as a sugar daddy
- unnatural cravings for status symbols (in my case De Rosa, Canon, Scubapro, the list goes on...insert your own)
- the realisation that you probably won't be as quick on your Colnarello as you were on your Raleigh Chopper, despite your best efforts (Mr Woods excepted)
- you start believing the adds for weight loss products
- you start buying the weight loss products
- you seriously consider compression undergarments as everyday items
- you consider lycra as an enhancement of your wardrobe
- you are not afraid to wear pink (alright, that's mine - Lampre, I luv u)
- your wife asks you what you are doing with that razor in the shower.......!