I stepped on the scales this morning and was pleasantly surprised and while I ride for pleasure and the environment fitness and health maintenance also plays a part in it.
Perhaps you are consciously trying to loose weight or not - how much have you lost since say Dec 1?
I have been commuting a couple of extra days a week this year, doing a hill session one morning and a Sunday 60km ride and I've been going to training with Matt Lloyd once a week as well as watching what I eat and my portions sizes.
(of course you can keep your weight confidential but for the record I've lost 3.5 kgs or so--- and I just ate a Cherry Ripe, albeit a min-ish one)
Photo by ambib(flickr.com/ CC) --not me.. but my scales!
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Middle age is a condition typified by
- longing for a ripped body, preferably without the effort
- realisation that chicks dig you as a sugar daddy
- unnatural cravings for status symbols (in my case De Rosa, Canon, Scubapro, the list goes on...insert your own)
- the realisation that you probably won't be as quick on your Colnarello as you were on your Raleigh Chopper, despite your best efforts (Mr Woods excepted)
- you start believing the adds for weight loss products
- you start buying the weight loss products
- you seriously consider compression undergarments as everyday items
- you consider lycra as an enhancement of your wardrobe
- you are not afraid to wear pink (alright, that's mine - Lampre, I luv u)
- your wife asks you what you are doing with that razor in the shower.......!
LOL, more like 0403 191 something,something, something.
Gentleman you can meet me in the southern parklands NOW. Only if you dish out rough, tough love. XXX Teddles
Still convinced I'm gonna live forever.......otherwise, what's the point in shifting the weight???
@Teddles skinnier than me!!