Hi everyone,

You're invited to bike the art trails of Kilkenny next month, as Gorilla Art hosts an exhibition of Stobie pole and other community art as part of the SALA festival.

All the details are in the flyer below, or you can check out the Gorilla Art website here.

The ride distance is approximately 9km and the tour lasts approximately 80 minutes, of which about 40 minutes is ride time, at 15 to 20 km/h.

You don't need to live in the local area to take part, so we'd love to see people from far and wide. Kilkenny is (currently) the third stop on the Outer Harbor line, and you can put your bike on the train for free on Saturdays.

Numbers on each tour are limited, so bookings are essential. Call either of the numbers below, or send an email indicating which session you'd like to attend and the number of people attending.

BYO water, and snacks if required. Cafe Latino will be open for coffee and cakes at the completion of the tour.

If the weather is a bit drizzly the ride will go on, but if it's pouring with rain at 12pm on the day of the ride, we'll cancel.

If you have any questions, please add them in the discussion.

Hope to see you there!

Views: 137

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Eugene - this is great! Hope my schedule allows!

Thanks for the info. Def make one of the tours.

As I write, it's sunny and I can see blue sky from my lounge room window. While it's a bit blowy, today's ride is still planned to go ahead. So if anyone is still keen to come out to Kilkenny, we'll see you at 2pm at Alton Reserve.

(Of course, on a day like today, the weather can change pretty quickly, so we'll keep an eye on it).

Hope it was a fun outing for participants - my schedule had me busy around the time - oh wells ...

We actually only had the ride leaders. It wasn't a surprise, given that it was such a horrible day.

Looks like the weather this Saturday will be much better, so hopefully we'll have a few more people roll up.

RSS

MidSeason wk20 - 120x600

Support our Sponsors

© 2017   Created by Gus K.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service