Not often at this time of the year you get a 23 degree day and no wind....not much better day you would get this time of year to ride a bike. Hope nobody wasted this oppotunity to get out and about....so where did you ride to today?

Views: 724

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To work. It was killing me riding in today hard not to continue straight up Kensington rd and into the hills.

Love Clarendon in the middle of winter. Climbing up turners gully with the fog just above your head. Love it

Yes a gorgeous day indeed ! I didn't get on the bike today , after a 10 1/2 hr work day yesterday & a bit of a snotty head , I thought I better conserve energy .. I've got The Ride For Pain tomorrow , and I'm keen as despite the name. Hopefully this perfect riding weather continues ..
ride on all . 

Stay tuned for the Gawler Wheelers Ride Report Patrick...will be posted at 4.00pm CST

Just out to Kilburn and back.  Not far, only 20k round trip.

Spun away madly for an hour and when the iPod died and I opened my eyes I was still in the gym :(

Hills ride

Like you say, just perfect in every way

30 minutes on the stationery bike here on the rig.....would have done an hour but compressors in the room next door were making me deaf.

What a great day...I went up to Fox Creek to practice my MTB skills before next weekends Kona Dirty Weekend 24h challenge.  I don't MTB very often and I am not that good at it, but some guys at work have talked me into joining their team for next weekend.  I hope I don't stack it too bad!

Worked this morning to 12.00, got home and straight on the bike for a 50km ride. Fantastic day for a ride.

Birdwood to Balhannah averaging 31kph was fastest I have ever done that part.  Then to Lenswood via Swamp rd and across to Fox creek rd I couldnt keep up with ride buddies.  They waited at the top & I didnt stop with them not catching me till the weir on Torrens valley rd heading up to Gumeracha then to cafe at Birdwood.  Averaged 27.5 kph  which is fast for me as usually avg 23-25 for the 65k's. Was 4.5 degrees at 8am but the sun was warming.

Picture is of newbie Neil who after milking cows at 430am rode with us and took out King of the Mountain.  Well done Neil

What a glorious sounding ride you had. And well done on your fast time. Also to Neil with his King of the Mountain. You might have a few visitors join you after describing that route. In autumn the colours would be splendid. Combined with the perfect weather of course.

RSS

Support our Sponsors

ad1

© 2014   Created by Gus K.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service